English Cowboy

In the Rotation
Reaction score
First time since 2008 that the Cowboys have lost 3 games in the same season by 20 points or more. And still 6 games to go. Franchise record set in 1961 is 5 games.

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
You're not wrong. It's one of the biggest reasons I hate him. And that goes way back to when he was an OC.

It's one thing to not be a good coach. That's more on the person who hired him. But to always accept praise and deflect blame? That's the exact opposite of what a leader is supposed to do, but Garrett does it time after time.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
I know we suck, but the Raiders don't have one INT this year. That's unfathomable.

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Good thing we've been turning it on in the second half lately

UKjMEMO.jpg

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Reading these comments from the pundits... I can almost swear they come in here and read this messageboard, by the way they clown him. It's like they use our material.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Reading these comments from the pundits... I can almost swear they come in here and read this messageboard, by the way they clown him. It's like they use our material.

I noticed that too and started to think maybe they were fake tweets. LOL

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
LOL

Cowboys crumble in second half
The Cowboys fell to the Eagles 37-9 on Sunday after holding a 9-7 lead over Philadelphia at halftime. Dallas has lost only one other game by more than 20 points after leading at the intermission. On Dec. 9, 1962, the Cowboys led the St. Louis Cardinals 20–14 at halftime before eventually dropping the game 52-20. (Elias Sports Bureau)

Reaction score
We gave up 3 successful 2 point conversions in one game. I do believe that is a new record of shame for the franchise. I can't think of any other game where we gave up three of them. It also has to rank historically, but I don't have the percyhoward ninja skills it takes to find those stats. His kung-fu is stronger than mine.

Last edited:
Top Bottom