Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
b7ad1088121a5788303daf3d86a7752f.jpg

Jerseycowboysfan

Practice Squad
Reaction score
WOOOOOOOOOOOOO ... not gonna fire this fuck till the end of the season 🤔.. my only guess is because Lincoln Riley has to finish out his Oklahoma season. 🤷🏻‍♂️

spiderfan_MJ

In the Rotation
Reaction score
I know who could turn this ship around, heck someone who wants to turn this ship around:

Oh, and if your response to this is He iS A collEge COacH, hE CaNt CoAcH dA cOWBoys then congratulations you have less brain cells than the turkey you ate today.

spiderfan_MJ

In the Rotation
Reaction score
WOOOOOOOOOOOOO ... not gonna fire this fuck till the end of the season 🤔.. my only guess is because Lincoln Riley has to finish out his Oklahoma season. 🤷🏻‍♂️
No doubt Jerry is going to be watching the next 2 Sooner games with a whole lot of interest. It is going to be funny if the Sooners lose the Big 12 title game at JerryWorld because then Jerry comes out of his box and goes "hey, ya wanna coach the Cowboys?"

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Welcome back Spiderfan. Weren't you the guy that was stroking Garrett and defending him as HC?

And I know it's not a school night but don't stay up late.......

spiderfan_MJ

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Welcome back Spiderfan. Weren't you the guy that was stroking Garrett and defending him as HC?

And I know it's not a school night but don't stay up late.......

I've never defended Garrett. In fact I made the bold proclamation that Marvin Lewis would be an upgrade over Garrett. The only "defending" of Garrett I ever did was saying that had Garrett been 28-3 against the Pats in the SB, the Falcons wouldn't have lost. That was actually an attack on Kyle Shanahan/Dan Quinn more than a defense of Garrett. Dooms didn't understand the difference though.

Also, I may or may not be back for longer than today. This time last year I popped in and Dooms had a literal mental breakdown at my presence. For as amusing as it was to know that even after leaving I had forever lodged myself into his cranium, I didn't want to stick around knowing that even after trying to reconcile my and various other members of this board's differences, no progress was made.

But hey, the Cowboys lost and one step closer to hiring Urban Meyer (my personal choice) or someone else that isn't Garrett so for the first time in a long time I'm a happy Cowboys fan. That is why I am here right now.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Stop being a martyr. You want to stay, then stay and contribute. But if you think you're important enough to come around and post when it suits you as if anyone would care what you say in a hit and run post, don't flatter yourself. You're not that important. Debate your position instead of thinking someone is going to conform to yours just because you say so and may leave.

spiderfan_MJ

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Stop being a martyr. You want to stay, then stay and contribute. But if you think you're important enough to come around and post when it suits you as if anyone would care what you say in a hit and run post, don't flatter yourself. You're not that important. Debate your position instead of thinking someone is going to conform to yours just because you say so and may leave.

Oh, I don't be fooled. I was surprised by my importance too. I don't mind debating people either, but this thread is digressing.

English Cowboy

In the Rotation
Reaction score
The Cowboys have just gone 4 consecutive games without creating a turnover for just the 2nd time in their history. Both times Jason Garrett was the Head Coach.

I underestimated the uselessness of a Garrett-led team. This is actually the 3rd time it has happened in franchise history. All under Garrett (2015, 2016 and 2019).

nickb

Practice Squad
Reaction score
If I've already decided to bring in a Saban or the OU guy, I've also decided to let them bring in their own staff. I'm gonna follow the "Rooney Rule" though and interview some black guys for the HC spot. BUT, what I'm not gonna do is cut bait this late in the season and put another of the loser staff I have, in the HC spot for any period of time.

THIS IS HOW WE WOUND UP WITH GARRETT IN THE FIRST PLACE!
To your point:

Broaddus tweeted that Jerry has bigger fish in mind for HC and worries that promoting within (i.e. Richard who Broaddus was tweeting a response about) would just muddy the waters/get in the way of his plan, if he actually succeeded to get them in the playoffs and make a run...

Top Bottom