Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I just heard a stat on the Doomsday podcast that there are 5 head coaches that have been with the same team longer than Garrett.

Pete Carrol
Mike Tomlin
John Harbaugh
Sean Payton
Bill Belichick

ALL OF THEM HAVE WON SUPER BOWLS

Garrett hasn’t even made it past the divisional round

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I just heard a stat on the Doomsday podcast that there are 5 head coaches that have been with the same team longer than Garrett.

Pete Carrol
Mike Tomlin
John Harbaugh
Sean Payton
Bill Belichick

ALL OF THEM HAVE WON SUPER BOWLS

Garrett hasn’t even made it past the divisional round

Guys are just going to go nuts thinking about this stuff. Not me. It's the off-season and I couldn't give a fuck. I've picked up a little hobby and I try to get laid every once in a while.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Guys are just going to go nuts thinking about this stuff. Not me. It's the off-season and I couldn't give a fuck. I've picked up a little hobby and I try to get laid every once in a while.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
LOL

I heard dbair was taken and bbgun only likes fat chicks.

dbair is dying to get a PM from me asking him out. And, quite frankly, I'd probably do it and not care that he's gay. I'd still have a few drinks with him and let him down easy. BB's going nuts being snowed and he can't drive to the hood to see his girl. At least there's FaceTime......

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I suppose it could always be worse
dce217c6d2f45056b935848db51e39dc.jpg

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Garrett’s most embarrassing achievement is going to be getting extended a third contract after just his second playoff win in 8 years and following a historically embarrassing loss in the divisional round

Many of us thought that if Garrett had lost in the WC round against the Seahawks, that would have been it. No. Garrett could have lost, and he still would have kept his job. I'm convinced of that now. Jerry has set the bar so low. Winning ONE FREAKING playoff game --- your second in 8 years, is enough to get your contract extended.

It still stings Jerry to this day that Sean Payton was stolen from right under his nose; and he in all his inebriated delusion sees Garrett as the next Sean Payton; and for that, he's not going to let Garret go, no matter how bad Garrett performs. Jerry already expressed his main fear of letting Garrett go, and he goes somewhere else and wins. This is how sick he is. No one is going to hire Garrett. Not as an HC, and certainly not as an OC. I think it's common knowledge but unspoken, that Garrett sandbagged/back-stabbed Wade Phillips. Wade is respected and liked around the league. Truth be told, I was happy for him. He's still undefeated against Garrett.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Many of us thought that if Garrett had lost in the WC round against the Seahawks, that would have been it. No. Garrett could have lost, and he still would have kept his job. I'm convinced of that now. Jerry has set the bar so low. Winning ONE FREAKING playoff game --- your second in 8 years, is enough to get your contract extended.

It still stings Jerry to this day that Sean Payton was stolen from right under his nose; and he in all his inebriated delusion sees Garrett as the next Sean Payton; and for that, he's not going to let Garret go, no matter how bad Garrett performs. Jerry already expressed his main fear of letting Garrett go, and he goes somewhere else and wins. This is how sick he is. No one is going to hire Garrett. Not as an HC, and certainly not as an OC. I think it's common knowledge but unspoken, that Garrett sandbagged/back-stabbed Wade Phillips. Wade is respected and liked around the league. Truth be told, I was happy for him. He's still undefeated against Garrett.
He didn’t just win one playoff game this season. He doubled his career playoff wins!

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Is tapatalk going to still work with the new site?
Tapatalk doesn't support Xenforo 2.1 yet but when it does we'll install it. Probably will be a long time though since xF 2.1 that we're using is brand new, just out of Beta, and is in its first "Release Candidate" stage.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
That’s too bad

Tapatalk streamlines everything and makes it mobile friendly

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Tapatalk streamlines everything and makes it mobile friendly
Because it's not the web, it's an app. We'll have PUSH alerts here soon though - it's native to the software! Just gotta enable it, takes a little work.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I’ll admit I do like the look of the new aite

But like others have said, the dark background with white lettering is hard to read

Maybe it the old eyes, but maybe not

Reaction score
I have to include the stunning revelation on The Ticket that of the 18 assistants that Garrett has had since becoming coach, NOT ONE has been promoted anywhere else in the league. A total goose egg. That has to be an all-time record. To be so inept that none of your coaching assistant can so much as get hired as a jock washer for any other franchise is truly outrageous.

Top Bottom