English Cowboy

In the Rotation
Reaction score
I was surprised to learn that this was Garrett’s first ever shut out

I would have never thought he’d made it this long without getting blanked before
In today's offensive leaning NFL it's really hard to score zero points. But kudos to Ol' Ginger Bollocks, he wasn't going to be denied, and he finally achieved it.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
On a positive note, we're one step closer to me resurrecting "Day After Thoughts"

I committed to bringing it back "The Day After" Garrett gets shitcanned, and we're closing in on that.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
First time ever the Cowboys and Giants have been shut out on the same day. :dance:

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Reich is a rookie HC. So what is Garrett's record against rookie HCs now? I almost can guarantee that no HC in the history of the NFL has as abysmal record against rookie HCs than Garrett.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Somebody good with graphics should photoshop up a MAD magazine cover, name it GLAD and shop Ginger's face onto Alfred E. Neumann.

YIMYAMMER - Could you pleeeese get your Pro on this?

hKVYnye.jpg

NoMoRedJ

UDFA
Reaction score
Idgit still swinging from Red's jock:

I’m not sure how you could be so wrong about the coach. It’s easy to say we should have been a lot better than we were. The reality is, we’ve been pretty much exactly as good as our talent during this period. The ‘super talent’ you mention cake coupled with a historically bad defense. League bad, not franchise bad. The test of an organization is assembling and retaining players, and we’ve done it better than most, but not as good as some during the Garrett years. Where we’ve primarily fallen down is in nit handicapping certain positions properly in the event of injury, and in not being quite aggressive enough in very specific situations in free agency. The issue has never been the coaching.

SixisBetter

Anywhere on the line.
Reaction score

The issue has never been the coaching.

Yeah, I'm sure those coaches that left in the off-season just wanted to spend more time with their families.
And the fish rots from the head down.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score

I’m not sure how you could be so wrong about the coach. It’s easy to say we should have been a lot better than we were. The reality is, we’ve been pretty much exactly as good as our talent during this period. The ‘super talent’ you mention cake coupled with a historically bad defense. League bad, not franchise bad. The test of an organization is assembling and retaining players, and we’ve done it better than most, but not as good as some during the Garrett years. Where we’ve primarily fallen down is in nit handicapping certain positions properly in the event of injury, and in not being quite aggressive enough in very specific situations in free agency. The issue has never been the coaching.

LOL, what a total fucktard.

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Jason garrett looks like the second coming of landry

mr_deeds.jpg

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score

NoMoRedJ

UDFA
Reaction score
Mark Lane

@therealmarklane
4m4 minutes ago

This is the first time in #Cowboys playoff history they have surrendered 100 rushing yards to two different running backs in the same playoff game.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Mark Lane

@therealmarklane
4m4 minutes ago

This is the first time in #Cowboys playoff history they have surrendered 100 rushing yards to two different running backs in the same playoff game.

And they damn near did that by halftime

LOL

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Most offensive yds by a rams team ever

More than any eric dickerson team

More than the greatest show on turf

Top Bottom