Dupree89

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Something I was just thinking of. Since Jimmy Johnson departed, I think we have had 5 or 6 head coaches....when each of these guys were done in Dallas, did any fucking one of them ever get another NFL head coaching job? I don't think there has been one. And there is no way Jason Garrett gets another head coaching gig in the NFL, without being a brilliant Off. Coord. on a Super Bowl team. Bottom line: A premier NFL franchise hires 3rd rate head coaches.

PS. Sorry Jerry Totin if this offends you

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Something I was just thinking of. Since Jimmy Johnson departed, I think we have had 5 or 6 head coaches....when each of these guys were done in Dallas, did any fucking one of them ever get another NFL head coaching job? I don't think there has been one. And there is no way Jason Garrett gets another head coaching gig in the NFL, without being a brilliant Off. Coord. on a Super Bowl team. Bottom line: A premier NFL franchise hires 3rd rate head coaches.

Only Chan Gailey, Buffalo Bills (2010–2012).

Notice a common trait among Jeri's coaching hires? What's the #1 ability jeri looks for in a coach?

Pli-ability (with the exception of Parcells who even became somewhat pliable due to his need for cash, post divorce)

jeri has to have a coach he can run roughshod over, he cant handle alpha males that threaten his frail, feminine psyche

PS. Sorry Jerry Totin if this offends you

LOL I propose all posts end this way

Sorry Jerry Totin if this offends you

Last edited:

Dupree89

In the Rotation
Reaction score
good catch!!!! Forgot about Chan Gailey.

But the greater point remains...Parcells is a HOFer but was at the end of the line when he came to Dallas....so lets remove him from the equation.

Just look at the names of the other head coaches we have had. The Cowboys are not the Bills, Bengals, Chargers etc...the Cowboys are a world class franchise, yet we get 3rd rate head coaches. I am teetering folks. Its only gonna take a loss Sunday for me to go in full loser mode and hope for 2-14. I am disgusted.

PS. Jerry Totin, sorry about this.

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score

DDdave

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Face it fellow Cowboy Fans.....we are stuck with JG for the remainder of the season no matter what he does from here on out. :facepalm

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
5e3ba9e5e2a795f572754d6c79953eac.png

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
We've now lost two games this season when allowing 19 or fewer points.

I suspect by seasons end the number if going to easily be 5 or 6.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Have no idea why that clown challenged the one call. It happened on their own sideline too and you could see the ball clearly come out.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
I would love to know what his career record is on challenges. Gotta be below .500.

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Have no idea why that clown challenged the one call. It happened on their own sideline too and you could see the ball clearly come out.

That seriously might be the worst challenge I've ever seen in any game ever. Zero chance of winning that. Total flush of a time out that could have been very valuable.

NoMoRedJ

UDFA
Reaction score
THE PRINCETON CLAPPER

HA HA

The Red Fraud is being called the Princeton Clapper today. LOVE IT!

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
37 points in the last 13 quarters

That’s what Jason Garrett brings to this team as a coach

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Vegas odds shifted today and now Red Plague is by far the most likely to be fired DURING the season.

:popcorn

Top Bottom