Reaction score
The unfortunate thing is we'll really never know how good might actually be under the reigns of the Jones clan. Wasn't a big fan of S.Payton when he was with us either, but as soon as he left and had control, surprised the hell outta me with his offensive scheme alone?

NoMoRedJ

UDFA
Reaction score
The unfortunate thing is we'll really never know how good might actually be under the reigns of the Jones clan.

We already know!! Jerry isnt to blame for all the game mismanagement issues. Jerry is worthy of a lot of criticism but cant be blamed for all of Garrett's clueless coaching.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Did this shit ever get sent to JJ?

Still compiling. Every time I think I've got enough, more great Garrett accomplishments are revealed. I don't want to leave any out.

Shit, this might go on for anther ten years.

Reaction score
And you can be certain more records of shame will be accomplished in 2018. Hell, during that 3 game worst in Cowboys history stretch, the records were broke so fast that researchers needed several days to realize/research them all.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
And you can be certain more records of shame will be accomplished in 2018. Hell, during that 3 game worst in Cowboys history stretch, the records were broke so fast that researchers needed several days to realize/research them all.

It's a sad fucking joke isn't it. Once one of the dominant, model franchises in all of sports.

Today, the picture of mediocrity.

Reaction score
Only team in NFL history to follow two different 13-3 one seed seasons with a one and done playoffs.

I don't think they made the playoffs the next year in any of Garrett's seasons after going 13-3. As a Coordinator with Winnie the Pooh as HC they lost to Philly the last game of the season and did not make the playoffs. This year after 13-3 with Garrett as HC they definitely did not make the playoffs.

"Playoffs! You talking to me about Playoffs!"

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score

charleshaleyfan

Spectator
Reaction score
Atlanta last year... Sums Garrett up totally. There are some really good players on this team. GM ship and Coaching determine everything about the team's success. Regarding Dez or any player... how can the same set of players in 2016 play extremely well and then not be able to pass or catch the next year???

408Cowboy

Spectator
Reaction score
There is a thread titled Jason Garrett's Strengths over at the zone. I took the liberty of posting the link to this thread so naturally I can't post in that thread anymore.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
There is a thread titled Jason Garrett's Strengths over at the zone. I took the liberty of posting the link to this thread so naturally I can't post in that thread anymore.

Are they censoring this site?

Cowboyroy

Spectator
Reaction score
Perhaps we can pin this and keep a running list of all these ridiculous stats and bad records the cowboys keep breaking. Feel free to change the title as well

Here's a start Ive cut and pasted from another thread, I'll try to post the source whenever I can find it:

Garrett is 1-7 in win or go home games.

Cowboyroy

Spectator
Reaction score
I do believe they are. Friggin snowflakes need their safe space from us meanies who just won't conform to propaganda.

Poor little homers over there cant take the critical talk. Got benched for calling someone a homer and then benched again for calling someone lazy. LOL

Bunch of ninnies over there that cant stand to hear the truth. Garrett is probably the worst coach in Cowboys history.

Top Bottom