Reaction score
When you really think about it it gets worse. Only 1 seed that not only failed to make the SB, but failed to win at all. In my best Doug "dougie" Anderson, "that's a total, and complete meltdown."

EDIT: FML, it made me remember that stupid fucking spike call by Garrett. I think my rage meter reached about the same level as George Brett's when the pine tar call was made.

[video=youtube;PrTYdlaqtxE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PrTYdlaqtxE[/video]

Had I been on the sidelines that day, I would have had a very similar reaction towards Garrett.

Last edited:

Rynie

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Watch the last 1 min of this highlight clip to see the master at work.

[video]https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=R4QzpqurBuc[/video]

I was at both of those coaching masterpieces.

Damn, how many away games to you go to each season?

Rynie

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Judging by the change in attitude of the Zone, I'd say next year will be a disaster for Jerry attendance, ratings, and merchandise sales wise. The only people defending this crap are only doing so because it gives them the chance to appeal to authority, and berate the level of fandom of others. Even some of those types have had enough.

That little bow tie wearing fagg Idgit is the only one left defending him, unless somebody wants to check on Mike Burke's fatass. Hopefully, he's not too busy working closely with Will McClay preparing for the next draft, or foiling the next mass shooting.

krag1965

Cheerleader
Reaction score
i don't know but I'm beginning to believe the idiot homers have us drastically outnumbered

Does anyone else wonder if jeri actually hates cowboy fans?
I don’t know about hate, but he has no respect for Dallas fans, and don’t give a fuck about what we say or think. Jerral has as much Contemp for the fan base as he does a non alcoholic drink...

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
That little bow tie wearing fagg Idgit is the only one left defending him, unless somebody wants to check on Mike Burke's fatass. Hopefully, he's not too busy working closely with Will McClay preparing for the next draft, or foiling the next mass shooting.

OK, absolutely hilarious.

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
how many players could coach garrett coach up if coach garrett could coach up players???

MAINchke1.jpg

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score

Rynie - you seem to always have the inside scoop at the ranch.

Why the fuck is Garrett still our damn coach?

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score

I thought it was worth a shot

None of the rest of us can figure this shit out. There is no logical way he should still be our coach. So theres gotta be some hoodoo voodoo shit going on.

And if anyone knows what’s going on in the inner workings it’s Rynie

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
It's not that complicated. Jerry values his comfortable little puppet-buddy more than he does winning. That simple.

Rynie

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Rynie - you seem to always have the inside scoop at the ranch.

Why the fuck is Garrett still our damn coach?

Even my boy doesn't know. He says the majority of the Cowboys staff think he's a joke. I will keep y'all informed if anything newsworthy pops up. Right now it's just a bunch of dysfunctional BS.

Guys, I know I totally sound like Hostile when I say this type of shit, but I couldn't care less about being some 'historian' or 'inside info. My BFF works for the Cowboys, and I have no problem passing along relevant info.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Even my boy doesn't know. He says the majority of the Cowboys staff think he's a joke. I will keep y'all informed if anything newsworthy pops up. Right now it's just a bunch of dysfunctional BS.

Guys, I know I totally sound like Hostile when I say this type of shit, but I couldn't care less about being some 'historian' or 'inside info. My BFF works for the Cowboys, and I have no problem passing along relevant info.

can you ask him if jeri makes everyone sign strict NDA-confidentiality agreements as part of their contracts?

Top Bottom