Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
What pisses me off is that Garrett is a bright guy, a football lifer.....but he cannot out-coach anyone. How is this possible? Is it just pure stubborness where he is so locked in on his beliefs where he isnt flexible? Players and assistant coaches have come and gone, yet the end results remain the same. I really dont get it.

Garrett’s entire coaching mantra is predicated upon lining up across from your man and beating him. It’s that simple.

The problem is that our man can not beat the other teams man more often then not.

Dupree89

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Garrett’s entire coaching mantra is predicated upon lining up across from your man and beating him. It’s that simple.

The problem is that our man can not beat the other teams man more often then not.

then the real problem is, why doesnt Garrett adjust.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Dont know if this is true but some zoner said:

If accurate, congrats Garrett, you're a 14 percenter!

Technically Seattle scored 21 pts, but 7 of those were a pick 6.

Defense yielded only 60 passing yards and 136 total yards of offense, and we lost, at home.

Reaction score
Technically Seattle scored 21 pts, but 7 of those were a pick 6.

Defense yielded only 60 passing yards and 136 total yards of offense, and we lost, at home.

It's another one of those 140+ QB rating and 500 yards passing, and still lose. Has happened maybe 5 or 6 times last time I checked, and 3 were Tony Romo, with also being the only one in the playoffs to pull this off. Not sure if I have that exactly correct, and I'm pretty sure it's buried on a previous page in this thread, but the general idea is correct.

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
JERRY:

Reaction score
JERRY:

One tard got arrogant asking what the Giants had to be confident about.

Ummm... their opponent is the Cowboys? Even the Browns would have reason to be confident against Dallas right now.

Also, hey Jerry! That graph... YOU built that. Swallow that with your next shot of Johnny Walker.

NoMoRedJ

UDFA
Reaction score
This thread will never die. Even after the Clappng Clown is long gone it will have relevance.

Dupree89

In the Rotation
Reaction score
I was very excited when he was named head coach. Sadly, it went south in a hurry.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
This thread will never die. Even after the Clappng Clown is long gone it will have relevance.

Clapper continues to amaze us with his great accomplishments. There is no end to what feats of failure he can do.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
But we can always count him to find a new quote or coaching cliche.

I'm sure he'll work tirelessly after the 3-13 debacle we're about to see to come up with a new mantra for 2019 training camp.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Add another one.

Cowboys the ONLY team in the league to not have a single offensive play over 20 yards in week one.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
aa59ec8f9d7b891fdd7204a67c9deb11.jpg

Reaction score
NEW RECORD OF SHAME ALERT!!!

The Cowboys have gone 7 out of 11 games scoring less than 14 points, an all-time franchise worst. Can't even get two TDs nearly 70% of the time over the last 11 games.

It's a safe bet that this stretch run ranks highly in league history as well, at least for the modern SB era.

Top Bottom