yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
dont know if this is accurate but I just read this:

The last three games are the worst OFF performance by a Cowboys team in their history. (for future reference the 3 games are Atlanta, Philly & Chargers)

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
you'd expect that if your starting QB went down. losing a good RB should be survivable.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
you'd expect that if your starting QB went down. losing a good RB should be survivable.

The sad part is that when Romo went down and we had to trot out Moore and Cassell that they had a statistically better performance than our current stating QB who we know can play at a high level

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
9bb2d7cc6a2c299191c77383930a8575.jpg

Reaction score
Saw a blurb on the NBC broadcast that finished my research for me. Apparently, the 66 point 2nd half differential over 3 games was the 2nd worst in NFL history. Only the Colts from a couple of years ago did worse.

English Cowboy

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Last night's game was the 4th consecutive game in which the Cowboys were held scoreless in the 3rd quarter.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Not sure how accurate this is but it's the first time in team history they won a game with fewer than 100 passing yards (Cowboys had 93 net passing yards).

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Garrett is so bad he might find a way to add to this list today, even though we arnt playing

KJJ

Spectator
Reaction score
Not even the 89 team that went 1-15 suffered three straight blowout losses of 20 or more points.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Not even the 89 team that went 1-15 suffered three straight blowout losses of 20 or more points.
Welcome to the DCU, KJJ. (I hope that's a acronym for 'Kill Jerry Jones.')

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Thanks for the welcome. How do you appreciate a post?
Turn your iphone long ways and you'll see the tools for appreciating and propping and hating, at the bottom left of every post.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Turn your iphone long ways and you'll see the tools for appreciating and propping and hating, at the bottom left of every post.

I tried that

The only things that appear is reply (which works like it should) and there is a small heart which when clicked on brings up the person who wrote the posts profile so you can follow them

Maybe it’s tapatalk that’s causing the issue

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Maybe it’s tapatalk that’s causing the issue
We know it is, s0n. This was explained to you before. Tapatalk does not give you access to custom features, only the native vBulletin ones.

The "heart" thing is strictly a Tapatalk in-app feature. It's not a part of the site at all.

Top Bottom