icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Jerruh fired Jimmy, who won back to back super bowls. So there is precedent! :partyguy:

yeah

i can only hope garrett's wife gets in a huge argument w charlotte or stevie's wife

by default, youd have to assume that mrs. garrett has much bigger balls than her husband

and maybe the spat would trickle down into a full blown pink slip and a final

C
U
Next
Tuesday

for the red clown​

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Not really for me either.

And I still don't think he will be here unless we make a decent run in the postseason. I think he is 100% gone if somehow we miss the playoffs (which would be hard to do right now) or are whacked in round one at home. I even think he might be gone if we win wild card weekend and lose the next week.

If that is the case I hope it is swift and immediate!

Like as he’s walking down the hall back to the locker room at the end of the game type swift!

None of this wait till the off season bullshit!!!

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
I THINK even booze-addled Jerry can see that personnel wise, McClay has assembled enough talent for us to at least visit the NFC Title game, and that failure at this point only has one other father besides himself - Jason Carrot and most of his staff particularly on the offensive side and the ST coaching crew.

I think heads are going to roll starting with a red one, if we don't go to and WIN the NFCC this year.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
I'll put it in Parcells-type terms. When you supply top shelf first class ingredients, and the meal served still tastes like hammered dogshit, it's the CHEF and his assistants who are the problem. With better coaching for example, I don't think we would see the huge dropoff between the ones and the twos, that we've enjoyed for years now.

Up to now, the chef and his assistants could throw their hands up in the air, and ask for better ingredients, and there was some validity to it. There still is some, but not a lot. The fact we fired the OL coach during the season, and made that trade for Cooper indicates Jerral is responding to the chef and his crew, and pushing his own chips forward calling their hand.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Somebody good with graphics should photoshop up a MAD magazine cover, name it GLAD and shop Ginger's face onto Alfred E. Neumann.

YIMYAMMER - Could you pleeeese get your Pro on this?

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I hope the next time we suffer a crushing and humiliating defeat like this is in the first round of the playoffs this year

Just to make sure that Jeruh can in no way justify keeping Garrett around any longer

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Thought I read somewhere Cowboys set a franchise record for most sacks allowed in a season.

Congrats to Prescott, Clapper and Linehan. The unholy trinity of suckassness.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I’m not sure about the record but SAK Prescott is already over 50 sacks this season

And counting.....

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
It's official, another Garret-ism.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Can I get some claps for this?

DDdave

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Add yet another spectacular trashing of the Cowboys to JG's long and running list of EPIC fails!!!

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I was surprised to learn that this was Garrett’s first ever shut out

I would have never thought he’d made it this long without getting blanked before

Top Bottom