Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
That’s why they cannot/Should not trade for Earl. They are going to need those high picks to target a QB.
Oh I fully expect this FO to target Thomas this season and give up whatever Seattle wants for him. 1.) Because they really are that stupid and 2.) Because they think they're good at QB and need only a "#1 wideout" they'll draft.

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Oh I fully expect this FO to target Thomas this season and give up whatever Seattle wants for him. 1.) Because they really are that stupid and 2.) Because they think they're good at QB and need only a "#1 wideout" they'll draft.

And that’s why we will be going through this exactly type of season next year and the year after that.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
is it ok to post a new embarrassing record on top of an old embarrassing record ???

because, well...

Ouch

I knew it was bad. But I didn’t realize it was Cassel/Weedon/Moore bad

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
my wet dream is garrett gets fired or dies..

...with the HC search in full swing, jerry and stevie are not getting anywhere....candidates are turning down THE STAR. so finally, after a long, and very drunken meeting of the morons, jerry and stevie have finally succumb to -the- elephant and the room all these years and decide to search for a new GM too

... and meanwhile there is much unrest in the league

& things change in the NFL almost weekly

and as some dynasties are buried, others are looking to be born

.. so out of the ashes of the DAL coach/gm search jerry makes 1 last MEGA DEAL to try and restore faith in his fan base...

1 man emerges from a cloud of dust to right the ship that has gone far, far adrift ....

Dupree89

In the Rotation
Reaction score
So will any of you guys tune into Garrett's presser this afternoon to see if anything has changed? Or, do you say SCREW IT its gonna be the same presser as last week and every week for the past 8 years.

NoMoRedJ

UDFA
Reaction score
So will any of you guys tune into Garrett's presser this afternoon to see if anything has changed? Or, do you say SCREW IT its gonna be the same presser as last week and every week for the past 8 years.

The only time I wanna see Garrets red face again is on a dart board. Or on a target at the gun range.

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score

I stopped tuning in years ago when I noticed. Irving was going to change.

Dupree89

In the Rotation
Reaction score
The only time I wanna see Garrets red face again is on a dart board. Or on a target at the gun range.

LOL you fuckers are tough on here. Remind me never to piss any of you guys off. haha
thats why i like this place though. We are allowed to curse and speak our mind

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
my wet dream is garrett gets fired or dies..

...with the HC search in full swing, jerry and stevie are not getting anywhere....candidates are turning down THE STAR. so finally, after a long, and very drunken meeting of the morons, jerry and stevie have finally succumb to -the- elephant and the room all these years and decide to search for a new GM too

... and meanwhile there is much unrest in the league

& things change in the NFL almost weekly

and as some dynasties are buried, others are looking to be born

.. so out of the ashes of the DAL coach/gm search jerry makes 1 last MEGA DEAL to try and restore faith in his fan base...

1 man emerges from a cloud of dust to right the ship that has gone far, far adrift ....

And jeri proves his utter futility as an owner by taking perhaps the greatest coach ever to have lived end making him impotent to the point where people wrongly conclude all that winning in NE must have been because of Brady

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score

I don't. I think if they were going to get him, they already would have.

if anything after this last game, Seattle might be kicking themselves for not taking that 2nd rd pick we offered because they know its like a pick in the 30's now.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
We rank 31st in the league in scoring after 3 weeks (41 pts, only Arizona has scored fewer). As I mentioned the other day there's something like 6 or 7 teams that have scored 40+ in a single game already this year.

You have to go all the way back to 1990 (Dave Shula as OC) to find a 3 game stretch to start the season where we scored fewer than the 41 pts we have now. (39 that yr)

Even the shitty Cowboys of Dave Campo from 2000-2002 scored more than 41 pts in the first 3 games, and two of those years were Quincy Carter led teams.

Reaction score
The Cowboys are currently on a streak of 121 consecutive passes by opponents without an interception. This dates back to last season as the Cowboys have zero interceptions on the year.

I don't know if this is an all-time franchise worst as this kind of research is better left to the ultra hardcore types. I have too much on my plate currently to spare time for that kind of tedious, season by season research, but just off-hand I think it certainly must be close to an all-time worst.

Seriously, this team has been allergic to interceptions for about a decade now. It has reached super natural proportions of denying the law of averages. What the fuck gives? Even pure chance on tipped passes should net several more picks over the years than what the Cowboys have generated.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score

This guy is a low-life. He's a lying, back-stabbing piece of shit. He's a narcissist. His Dad hooked him up at every level of football he's ever played. But in his mind, he's done it all and earned it every step of the way. But people know what he's about and that's why they don't trust or believe him. He's a dick.....

NoMoRedJ

UDFA
Reaction score
This guy is a low-life. He's a lying, back-stabbing piece of shit. He's a narcissist. His Dad hooked him up at every level of football he's ever played. But in his mind, he's done it all and earned it every step of the way. But people know what he's about and that's why they don't trust or believe him. He's a dick.....

People like him are the kind of people I despise the most. A snake. He would make a perfect DemoRat.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
People like him are the kind of people I despise the most. A snake. He would make a perfect DemoRat.

Sure would. I've gotten to the point where I'm physically repulsed by people like him. They look people in the eye and just lie and expect people to believe them.

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Amen.

I didn't see it, but I've heard about the end of All or Nothing where he tells all his coaches in a huff that they better be on board with Jason Garrett's message or they're outta here. He actually has the nerve to 1) basically blame them for the team's shortcomings and 2) say that after he happily let Wade twist in the wind knowing he was next in line. He's a self-serving snake.

And oh BTW, he must hate every coach he ever had because he was never more than mediocre as a player. Mediocre backup, that is.

Top Bottom