Reaction score
I feel ya man, I haven't watched a game live since things went to shit in the Atlanta game

As angry and disgusted as I am, I still care and wish somehow, someway things could be solely about winning football again with competent people in charge I could not only trust but root for as well.

Even in the instances where the Cowboys do something good I feel conflicted because I despise ownership so badly

Following this team mostly just makes me angry. I'm sick in the head because I just can't completely stop. I guess its because they're like family to me. I grew up a quarter mile from the practice facilities on forest lane, went to school with players kids, knocked on their doors to get autographed pictures from the players wives, stood on egg crates to watch practice when the hotel ran us off from watching from their balconies. We dug through the dumpster to find old pads, uniforms and other junk and then waited outside to talk to Staubach, Dorsett, et al as they left practice. As far back as I can remember, the Cowboys were a big part of my life and now they've been kidnapped and ruined by a drunken blowhard who I think hates the very people that contributed greatly to his wealth because they won't crown him as their football czar so he clings on even tighter, bound and determined to prove us wrong before he leaves this earth.

Amen.

Reaction score
i don't know but I'm beginning to believe the idiot homers have us drastically outnumbered

Does anyone else wonder if jeri actually hates cowboy fans?

Ole Jerry boy doesn't give a shit about the old fans. He is about power and money.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I just read an article that states our game against the Eagles on Sunday set a new franchise record which gives our illustrious coach another embarrassing record

That was the first time in franchise history that the Cowboys went scoreless in the first three quarters of any game

Which is actually surprising. I would have thought we may have done that in 1960 as an expansion team. Especially considering we never won a single game that year.

Reaction score
I just read an article that states our game against the Eagles on Sunday set a new franchise record which gives our illustrious coach another embarrassing record

That was the first time in franchise history that the Cowboys went scoreless in the first three quarters of any game

Which is actually surprising. I would have thought we may have done that in 1960 as an expansion team. Especially considering we never won a single game that year.

I think it's technically only against a divisional opponent for that record.

Worst loss ever had a goose egg to the Bears in 1985 by a score of 44-0.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score

The article didn’t mention it. So I believe it’s league wide

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I feel ya man, I haven't watched a game live since things went to shit in the Atlanta game

As angry and disgusted as I am, I still care and wish somehow, someway things could be solely about winning football again with competent people in charge I could not only trust but root for as well.

Even in the instances where the Cowboys do something good I feel conflicted because I despise ownership so badly

Following this team mostly just makes me angry. I'm sick in the head because I just can't completely stop. I guess its because they're like family to me. I grew up a quarter mile from the practice facilities on forest lane, went to school with players kids, knocked on their doors to get autographed pictures from the players wives, stood on egg crates to watch practice when the hotel ran us off from watching from their balconies. We dug through the dumpster to find old pads, uniforms and other junk and then waited outside to talk to Staubach, Dorsett, et al as they left practice. As far back as I can remember, the Cowboys were a big part of my life and now they've been kidnapped and ruined by a drunken blowhard who I think hates the very people that contributed greatly to his wealth because they won't crown him as their football czar so he clings on even tighter, bound and determined to prove us wrong before he leaves this earth.

I've hardly watched the games this season. Mostly I would come in here during the game and read the comments.

English Cowboy

In the Rotation
Reaction score

The article didn’t mention it. So I believe it’s league wide
Hmmm, doesn't sound right to me. The Cowboys have been shutout many times during their history, and several times by divisional opponents. Just off the top of my head I can remember them being shutout 3 times in 1989 alone (Saints, Eagles (Bounty Bowl) and Giants).

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Well I guess you can’t believe everything I read on the internet

Or from a Cowboys dedicated site. LOL

English Cowboy

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Garrett's Cowboys have scored fewer than 10 points in a game 9 times in the past 3 seasons (4 in 2015, once in 2016, and 4 again this season).

You have to go back to Campo's 2002 team for the previous time the Cowboys had 4 games in a season scoring fewer than 10 points. Garrett has now managed this twice in 3 years.

Reaction score

Yep. That one hurt. Remember it all too well. Fuck fat, stupid, ugly Buddy Ryan.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Garrett's Cowboys have scored fewer than 10 points in a game 9 times in the past 3 seasons (4 in 2015, once in 2016, and 4 again this season).

You have to go back to Campo's 2002 team for the previous time the Cowboys had 4 games in a season scoring fewer than 10 points. Garrett has now managed this twice in 3 years.

How bad would things be if we didn't have a head coach thats an offensive genius?

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score

This is gold. Whether you like T.O. or not, he's not lying. I mean it isn't stuff that hasn't been said on here, right?

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
This is gold. Whether you like T.O. or not, he's not lying. I mean it isn't stuff that hasn't been said on here, right?

The best part is it’s been said on a national stage in Twitter so a hell of a lot of ppl got to see it

Top Bottom