10 games over 265 yds passing

this includes:
- 2014 post-season
- 2016 eagles game

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Yes folks, they are still out there:

I have been telling you guys, Jason Garrett is a winnable and likeable coach. Jerry has hamstrung him with inept coordinators. I can see why Jerry is hesitant to fire Garrett, that he might become the next Landry for someone else.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Doug Pedersen list getting cranked up LOL

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Per Bobhaze at the cowboys zone:

The Cowboys great win last Thursday was unusual in several ways. I heard an amazing stat today on The Ticket’s “Bad Radio” show today.

The stat is this: 2-316-1.

That’s the record of NFL teams when they have this kind of offensive performance and STILL WIN:
1. 13 points
2. Give up 7 sacks
3. Lose the turnover battle 2-1.

Yeah...it’s only the second time in NFL HISTORY a team had those 3 stat lines and still won a game!

guess we have to take the good with the bad

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Courtesy of IdiotZone:

"Cowboy facts and the bizarro hatred of Garrett/Linehan"

In the past 3 NFL seasons here are the NFC leaders in wins:

Cowboys 29
Saints 28
Vikings 27
Rams 26
Seahawks 26
Eagles 26
Falcons 25
Panthers 23
Packers 23

Winning is HARD. And not a single team in the NFC has been better in recent years in consistently winning games than the team Garrett, Linehan and Marinelli are coaching. Not one team.

And what do these coaches get in return for their accomplishments? Endless scorn, derision, personal attacks from embarrassing fools.

It really is cringe-worthy to hear some of you rant like children.

Take that Cabal and fake fans!

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Gotta take the good with the bad fellas:

Last edited:

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Is there any scenario where you would be happy that Garrett is still our Head Coach at the start of next season?

For me, there isn’t. I don’t care if we win the Super Bowl this year. I don’t want him back no matter what.

NoMoRedJ

UDFA
Reaction score
Is there any scenario where you would be happy that Garrett is still our Head Coach at the start of next season?

For me, there isn’t. I don’t care if we win the Super Bowl this year. I don’t want him back no matter what.

My sentiments exactly! Time for the Clapping Carrot to be gone.

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score

garrett getting fired would feel (almost) like a super bowl win to me

but cmon a super bowl is a super bowl

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Don’t get me wrong

I’ll take the Super Bowl win. But that still doesn’t mean that Garrett gets a pass or that he should be extended because of it.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score

Not really for me either.

And I still don't think he will be here unless we make a decent run in the postseason. I think he is 100% gone if somehow we miss the playoffs (which would be hard to do right now) or are whacked in round one at home. I even think he might be gone if we win wild card weekend and lose the next week.

Top Bottom