LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
If Garrett is the next Tom Landry what is Marvin Lewis? No Bengals coach would be great enough so maybe since Marvin is in the AFC he is the next Don Shula?

To be fair, Garrett has had better teams than Lewis. And Lewis has to contend with the Steelers and Ravens. A better coach would tremendously help the Cowboys, the Bengals need to be scrapped, and yes Lewis needs to go as well.

NoMoRedJ

UDFA
Reaction score
To be fair, Garrett has had better teams than Lewis. And Lewis has to contend with the Steelers and Ravens. A better coach would tremendously help the Cowboys, the Bengals need to be scrapped, and yes Lewis needs to go as well.

Garrett has under achieved every season

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
I'm probably stating the obvious but for the benefit of any new folks, I don't think that's our "Doomsday." The Doomsday in the Tweet has 37 followers. Way too many to be our Doomsday; he'd only have dbair.

I dunno, man. Sure seems like him.

Untitled2.jpg

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
There was a stat sometime ago that showed the Cowboys had the highest winning percentage when they led in Time Of Possession. I'm curious as to that stat now, because I know that there m any of games under Garrett, where the Cowboys won the time of possession and yet still lost the game. It would make sense: you use Zeke in between the 10's and implement a ball control scheme, and then within the goal line, he wants to pass, and more often than not has to settle for a FG. This is how you can consistantly win TOP but ultimately lose the game.

NoMoRedJ

UDFA
Reaction score
There was a stat sometime ago that showed the Cowboys had the highest winning percentage when they led in Time Of Possession. I'm curious as to that stat now, because I know that there m any of games under Garrett, where the Cowboys won the time of possession and yet still lost the game. It would make sense: you use Zeke in between the 10's and implement a ball control scheme, and then within the goal line, he wants to pass, and more often than not has to settle for a FG. This is how you can consistantly win TOP but ultimately lose the game.

The Garrett way. The offensive mastermind.

Reaction score
Doubt it seriously. Probably that same douche bag that was a mod at the Zone for a while with like 70k posts. I know a lot of you thought Jobberone, Big dog Cowboy, or Idgit were by far the worst of the worst mods over there, but this guy had em beat IMO. In fact that might be his truck in the Dez thread.

None of them even come close to when Hostile was a mod there. I actually asked if it was possible to ignore a mod due to that insufferable prick. Turns out, that no, you can't ignore a mod at Reality's Shithouse.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
None of them even come close to when Hostile was a mod there. I actually asked if it was possible to ignore a mod due to that insufferable prick. Turns out, that no, you can't ignore a mod at Reality's Shithouse.

Truth be told, I didn't think Hostile was a bad mod from what I can remember but then he went crazy for cocoa puffs over Garrett and he left CZ to save face rather than admit he was wrong. The current mods are insufferable. The constant warnings and the BS bannings have ruined that site except for some Cowboys related news. They've turned that place into homer central where only a handful of opposing views exist.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Truth be told, I didn't think Hostile was a bad mod from what I can remember but then he went crazy for cocoa puffs over Garrett and he left CZ to save face rather than admit he was wrong. The current mods are insufferable. The constant warnings and the BS bannings have ruined that site except for some Cowboys related news. They've turned that place into homer central where only a handful of opposing views exist.

Was he a Mod when all those Hos "story" threads got deleted when he was called out for [cough cough] misremembering things?

Who deleted those? Did he do that or was it some of the CZ minions of his?

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Was he a Mod when all those Hos "story" threads got deleted when he was called out for [cough cough] misremembering things?

He was a mod/admin for many years before that. Folks didn't catch on to his shtick until much later and then he ran off with what little dignity remained. I don't remember the constant warnings and tough talking mod posts like they have now. It's in just about every thread. I mean, they'll warn you before there's even a hint of an infraction because of where the thread may evolve. Hos was a fool in his own way but he also took a lot of heat (which he earned and deserved) and was willing to debate a topic.

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score

Remember when he used to claim he'd never banned anyone? :lol

He always had someone sympathetic to him do it for him. I always wondered who did most of the dirty work.

SixisBetter

Anywhere on the line.
Reaction score
Didn't see any pics of ol' Hos at the recent Old Timers/Multi Class reunion. I kinda thought his heroics and adventures would have have been great memories to re-hash.
Must have had an emergency unclogging.

Top Bottom