icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
too many hits to the head

notice tho that white was about to say that garrett had them playing their "best", but then went with "playing their hearts out"

garrett is a motivator , not a coach ... or at least not the type of coach that this team needs (or ever needed)

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
too many hits to the head

notice tho that white was about to say that garrett had them playing their "best", but then went with "playing their hearts out"

garrett is a motivator , not a coach ... or at least not the type of coach that this team needs (or ever needed)

I see Randy is back on the cowboys payroll

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score

i think i would add 1 of the dildos that the buffalo bills fans like to throw onto their field into that garrett equation

fisher + mcadoo + buffalo bills dildo = garrett

or maybe

buffalo bills dildo (fisher + mcadoo) = garrett

heres another one

solve for x if y is having jerry jones own your favorite team

answer:
x = life of suffering

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
9086cd64d07714c5d2c5e556394367fa.jpg

Reaction score
e^(i*pi) + 1 = The Cowboys chances of winning another championship under the ownership of the Jones family.

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
e^(i*pi) + 1 = The Cowboys chances of winning another championship under the ownership of the Jones family.

Im no mathematician ..,,.

But alex, Im gonna have to go with .. what is zero ??

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score

This is definitely not true.

If somehow they could live to be 6000, I bet in one of those seasons we'd win that championship.

Reaction score
I'm with most of you in this thread. I have been calling for Garrett's ass for 4 years now. Nothing to add. Guy is a joke and clown. And those stretch marks around his mouth isn't because he was breast fed by Dolly Parton.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
36f1cc1b0af7ef689b233b474e5042d0.jpg

I wish a player would speak the truth about Garrett like this!

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
STFU Garrett

This made me realize he had a PC today so I held my nose and watched it.

My god he's so full of shit. How do reporters never call him on anything? They ask a question, he spews a bunch of words that don't say anything, then they move on with nothing further.

But yeah, the way he dismissed the World Series question, saying he has no concern whatsoever with optics, made me sick. Like he was above even being questioned.

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
My god he's so full of shit. How do reporters never call him on anything? They ask a question, he spews a bunch of words that don't say anything, then they move on with nothing further.
I know he is like a cyborg bad coach. Clapping and repeating the same rhetoric over and over. Great gig at 5 mil a year if you can get it.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
How do reporters never call him on anything?

I would be surprised if there aren't huge strings attached to getting a press pass over there which effetely results in censorship on some level

That MacMahon guy used to give Jerry hell and now he's covering the Mavericks, coincidence?

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Nailed it

Top Bottom