SixisBetter

Anywhere on the line.
Reaction score
this isnt really a record or a stat, but my biggest ongoing gripe with Garrett is that I cannot think of very many games where at halftime, he made key adjustments and out coached the opponent in the 2nd half.

Or the 1st half.
I'm just here to remind you Billy Joe was the leading receiver in SB12. I'll go to look it up, but IIRC, he out gained the Broncos receiving corps by himself.

Reaction score
Or the 1st half.
I'm just here to remind you Billy Joe was the leading receiver in SB12. I'll go to look it up, but IIRC, he out gained the Broncos receiving corps by himself.

That's in large part due to the fact that the guy in my avatar pic spent so much of the game in Denver's backfield that he practically huddled with them before each play.

SixisBetter

Anywhere on the line.
Reaction score
That's in large part due to the fact that the guy in my avatar pic spent so much of the game in Denver's backfield that he practically huddled with them before each play.

Yep, the Manster, my favorite Cowboy.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Another great Garrett accomplishment to add to the list!

First time since 2002 that we went a half without having a single offensive play in opponents territory.

CONGRATS JASON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reaction score
Another great Garrett accomplishment to add to the list!

First time since 2002 that we went a half without having a single offensive play in opponents territory.

CONGRATS JASON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Add to that a current streak of 11 (soon to be 12) straight quarters without an offensive TD, AND the first half was a net ZERO yards (60 positive yards and 60 penalty yards).

It's a veritable tour de force!

Dupree89

In the Rotation
Reaction score
one of the many refreshing things about this message board is that there doesnt appear to be many Garrett supporters. I was a JG backer for a number of years, but I just dont see how anyone can support him anymore. He is simply not an NFL head coach.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
one of the many refreshing things about this message board is that there doesnt appear to be many Garrett supporters. I was a JG backer for a number of years, but I just dont see how anyone can support him anymore. He is simply not an NFL head coach.

Dupree, you seem like a good dude; a fine young man who's impressionable. Let me ask you a few questions. Do you live in Dallas? Do you have a clean criminal history? If so, can you buy a Mannlicher-Carcano rifle? What do you think of Jerry Jones?

Dupree89

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Dupree, you seem like a good dude; a fine young man who's impressionable. Let me ask you a few questions. Do you live in Dallas? Do you have a clean criminal history? If so, can you buy a Mannlicher-Carcano rifle? What do you think of Jerry Jones?

live in albany NY

not young by any means haha

yes clean, never arrested

yes on guns

jerry jones we cant get rid of...we are stuck.

Reaction score
NEW RECORD OF SHAME ALERT!

Only one game into the season, and the hits are already coming!

The Cowboys have failed to score 13 points in 6 of the last 9 games, an all time Cowboys worst stretch. The previous worst was the 1989 team that had a stretch of 5 out of 9 games failing to score 13 points.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Like I said in another thread, the 89 Cowboys would probably win a game vs this shitshow of a team we have now.

And that team was quite possibly the LEAST talented team to ever trot on the field.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
live in albany NY

not young by any means haha

yes clean, never arrested

yes on guns

jerry jones we cant get rid of...we are stuck.

Damn. OK buddy. Just checking. Are you a pilot by any chance?

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score

Yet Linehan was the voice Jerry decided to listen to this off-season? Jerry is allergic to smart football decisions.

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
This is unbelievable to be honest.
That has to be almost impossible in this era where every year they make things easier for the offense. Even career spares like Ryan Fitzpatrick can score 40 in this league every once in a while.

I hope someone put this in the Garrett Accomplishments thread.

Reaction score
This is unbelievable to be honest.

It is especially since this is the era of high octane passing offense. Even the expansion era Cowboys consistently scored more points than that over any given 9 game stretch, and that was a much more difficult era for offenses in the NFL.

Top Bottom