MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Eh, I've criticized Dak lately but to compare him to a future absolute lock HOFer? Ya lost me there. Oh and Jerry who prints money cant afford some kind of covering to block sunsets? Only a matter of time til that bites the team in ass.

The stadium actually already has coverings for the windows, Jerry just refuses to use them. I think that he thinks it gives the team an advantage like Texas Stadium had with the sun. He’s off his fucking rocker though because the suns in the new stadium hurts his team as much as it hurts the opposing team. In Texas Stadium the opposing team (ONLY the opposing team) sat in the hot afternoon sun on the sidelines while the Cowboys sat in the shade. Building the new stadium facing East/West was a mistake that he doesn’t want to admit. It should have been built North/South.

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I don't think Jerry believes he's giving his team an advantage at all. I think he just sees curtains as too unsightly for his Monument to Himself.

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Idgit, Fuzzy, and xwalker holding strong in the 2% Garrett4ever club, though

They suffered a major defection when blind homer jazzcat finally threw in the towel. Now if I could only get the name, address, phone numbers, and social security numbers of the fan boys who are clinging to the gimp full recovery fantasy I'd be in business.

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I don't think Jerry believes he's giving his team an advantage at all. I think he just sees curtains as too unsightly for his Monument to Himself.

yes i think you're on the right track with evaluating how jerry's mind works. the problem is not the orientation of the stadium. or the windows. or the stadium at all.

the problem is the sun. needs to have a dimmer switch, a shade or something installed on it. jerry is working on it. i think it will be something like this:

block-out-sun.jpg

Top Bottom