English Cowboy

In the Rotation
Reaction score
And now the media is spaffing their pants over Rodgers (forgetting our dumb game management that gave him the time) and completely letting Garrett off the hook again.

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
They're done every yr this mental fucking midget is HC.

The entire lot of them, HC and staff should be fucking fired tomorrow.

Where is Pat Haden when you need him. Fire him in the parking lot, office pad locked.

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
So after the first two losses Jerry fawned over the opps coaching staff. Let's see what blather he has today.

Reaction score
The Cowboys are also back to expecting to lose, and making it happen with stratagems and athletic bon mots we've all seen too many times before. It just REEKS of it.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
After falling behind early in the second half we came back with less than two minutes left in the game to take the lead!

Moral victory?

Anyone? Anyone?

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
We're just not a very well coached team and it's just so painful to watch year after year. But Dak didn't help his cause by passing on 2nd and short and snapping the ball with 13 seconds left on the play clock on that 2nd down play. Dak absolutely has to take that clock down before he snaps it. It's just amazing how dumb these players and coaches are.

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
The play of the game was Terrance Williams not catching the ball and Randall's subsequent pick-six. In many ways, it's the problem with this team. Williams has always been a "body catcher." Not only did we not coach him up and correct the problem, we re-signed him. We reward mediocrity and we refuse to upgrade weaknesses when we have a chance.

This defense won't stop anyone ever when it matters. We shed higher-priced veterans and tried to act like a bunch of mid-round picks were the immediate answer. Whether this Front Office is lazy, cheap, stupid, or a combination of all three, refusing to upgrade the defense this off-season will cost us yet another year.

Last edited:

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
That makes me want to stab him in the neck with a grapefruit spoon
22350edef9720b050665377b607a7489.jpg

Last edited:

Mr.Po

Reaction score
Lost the game right there, and it's not like it hasn't been an issue with this moronic coaching staff or anything.

This team is done this year. Done.

I truly don't care about NFC East champs / home field advantage / etc.....

The state of this team has been so demoralizing for > 20 years I hope for the best and expect the worse.

This team has proven over and over the agony of defeat with very few bright moments in between. Anymore when asked I say just somehow just squeeze into that last playoff spot with a chance to win one playoff game. Just one. Dont care if we are 6-10 or 8-8. Just one playoff victory. That's all I have hope for. 12-4 , home field or not , W - L record, regardless of opponent it all ends the same. The culture of this franchise is a stagnant mess that is led by the blind, deaf, dumb, greedy, and lastly the most narcissistic bastard in the NFL. We are a derailed franchise that lost its way a long time ago. Thanks Jerry for the bright shiny stadium to house your creation and take our minds off the dysfunction and mediocrity thats on display year after year.

Last edited:

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
We're just not a very well coached team and it's just so painful to watch year after year. But Dak didn't help his cause by passing on 2nd and short and snapping the ball with 13 seconds left on the play clock on that 2nd down play. Dak absolutely has to take that clock down before he snaps it. It's just amazing how dumb these players and coaches are.

my thought as well but I blame the coaches more than Dak, it reeked of Garrets conservative nature, too scared to push the clock too low.

I was worried when they threw on 2nd down and was virtually certain we'd lose when they scored with 1:13 left on the clock

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
my thought as well but I blame the coaches more than Dak, it reeked of Garrets conservative nature, too scared to push the clock too low.

I was worried when they threw on 2nd down and was virtually certain we'd lose when they scored with 1:13 left on the clock

But we converted on three 4th downs!

Moral victory?

Anyone? Anyone?

Top Bottom