ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I can't believe some of you are so focused on the short term.

Garrett's Twelve Year Plan is going to create a mega-dynasty, not just a one- or two-time Superbowl winner.

English Cowboy

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Dak absolutely has to take the playclock down before he snaps it. He snapped the ball with 13 seconds or so left.

I'm still cutting Dak some slack since he's young and still raw, but he's got to start using his common sense soon. Hopefully he's starting to realize that Garrett, who has no such excuse, has no common sense and should be ignored.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
More stats of shame:

Jean-Jacques Taylor ‎@JJT_Journalist

Cowboys D:

* 196 minutes, 59 seconds without a TO
* 13 quarters w/o a TO
* Allowed points on 14 of 18 possessions

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Holy shit.

NFL Research
✔ ‎@NFLResearch

Cowboys: Scored 30+ points and gained 400+ yards in each of last 2 games, both losses

Rest of NFL combined has 2 such losses this season

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I’m telling you guys....

Yesterday was a moral victory!

Yay and shit

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I'm still cutting Dak some slack since he's young and still raw, but he's got to start using his common sense soon. Hopefully he's starting to realize that Garrett, who has no such excuse, has no common sense and should be ignored

I hear you but these guys have been playing football their whole life. It's situational football and Dak should have known better, especially as a QB.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
So ESPN whacked that Communist Kunt hag Jemele Hill today for two weeks.

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
So ESPN whacked that Communist Kunt hag Jemele Hill today for two weeks.

She can't stop the stupid from coming out of her month. Might not be right away, but her third strike's coming...

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
That was one helluva genius call by the Bears to go with the punt fake. First interesting thing that's happened all night...

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Only 2 weeks? She's trash and should be gone. I havent watched Sportscenter since she and her douche partner took it over.

Yeah she should have been 100% shitcanned weeks ago, but you know. It's ESPN

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I think you could literally write a book now on these types of things when it comes to Garrett's time here. Must be 100's of them, in fact so many maybe we should have a dedicated thread to this kind of garbage.

Todd Archer
ESPN Staff Writer*
According to Elias Sports Bureau, the Cowboys are the second team in NFL history to lose consecutive games at home despite scoring at least 30 points in both contests. The 2012 Detroit Lions lost two in a row when scoring 31 and 33 points. The Lions offensive coordinator? Scott Linehan, who holds that job with the Cowboys.

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
as a fan, i can't help but feel embarrassed that i am so emotionally invested in this team. i should know better. i live in massachusetts. i could be a patriots fan. i could be happy every sunday. loving life. winning championships. but no, i'm a cowboys fan. and i'm well aware of the torture and misery that still lies ahead.

why do i keep watching this team?

Top Bottom