bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
I won't pick until i find out who our inactives are. Tyron Smith and Lee might miss this game.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
They are really beat up, though. Both tackles are out, #88 might be out, I'm sure that WR who almost had his head knocked off will be out. Last week they were down to only one RB left, and he's a rookie. (Though I thought he did look pretty good.)

no worries, the Dallas D has a way of making no names look like All Stars, throw in Aaron Rogers and its like adding gas to a fire

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
If Sean Lee doesn’t play that is essentially Garrett saying “fuck it, we’ll get em next time” and conceding the game to the Packers

Dustdevil

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Cowboys 49 Packers 3.
Jeff Heath is the star of the game with 2 INT's. 14-2 and SB bound baby!

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Last edited:

seandude

Spectator
Reaction score
Vegas has Dallas favored with a point spread of -2.5.
I say Cowboys 27 Packers 24.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Vegas has Dallas favored with a point spread of -2.5.

this has to be one of the easiest bets Vegas has ever offered.

Dallas D is weak at full force and now you take Lee out of the mix add in a bad back to our best O-lineman and this has blowout written all over it.

If the Rams can score on 9/11 possessions, Rogers will light us up

GB 45, Dallas 23

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
this has to be one of the easiest bets Vegas has ever offered.

Dallas D is weak at full force and now you take Lee out of the mix add in a bad back to our best O-lineman and this has blowout written all over it.

If the Rams can score on 9/11 possessions, Rogers will light us up

GB 45, Dallas 23

My thoughts exactly

Our young secondary is going to get shredded by Rodgers

And with our offense stumbling all season and not able to really get going we stand zero chance of keeping up

Reaction score
I think the defense is so bad that even if Rodgers trips getting out of bed, and misses the game we'd still get lit up by their backup QB.

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
If our defense wasn't our defense I could at least pretend to be optimistic. But they are, and between that and forgetting that last week I have to say Green Bay.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
They're reporting Sean Lee is out, and it's too much to ask Hitchens and Irving to be great after missing so much time, so Green Bay.

Top Bottom