dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I still Switzer has talent and could be a difference maker, however yesterday showed me that in no point in his life will he ever be performing surgery.

But the red headed idiot was right there for a nice pat on the rear and some quality clapping after the key mistakes

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
The oline needs to pick it up or Ezekiel Elliot is going to be an afterthought. Kareem Hunt is on pace to surpass last year's great run from Zeke.

And I get that there's some issue with cohesiveness after replacing two guys, but they were the far two LESSER talents that were replaced.

I didn't think they showed any issue last year with not having Bill Callahan as OL coach, but this year something is definitely different.

JPP1974

Ready for Summertime
Reaction score
Well in a couple of days it will be the Packers. Indeed it is a must win to prove to the world the Cowboys are elite.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Well in a couple of days it will be the Packers. Indeed it is a must win to prove to the world the Cowboys are elite.

LOL

They're not elite, not even close. And won't be either, for years after Garrett's departure.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score

I think so far this year we've proven that not only are we not anywhere near elite, we're painfully mediocre.

Other than Dan Bailey and Demarcus Lawrence, nobody on this team has been "elite" this year.

And the coaching has proven to be a clusterfuck.

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
And I get that there's some issue with cohesiveness after replacing two guys, but they were the far two LESSER talents that were replaced.

I didn't think they showed any issue last year with not having Bill Callahan as OL coach, but this year something is definitely different.

Someone wrote in an article that we had the big 3 on the line and still stunk it up in '15.

Top Bottom