Reaction score
Including that game the Cowboys are 2-4 in their last six games. I thought it was a huge mistake to throw that game away for a couple of reasons. The first one was momentum. Why not keep rolling? Why go into the playoffs on a loss that wasn't necessary? The second was that it would have meant 14-2 which would have been a new franchise record.

Of course, the team laid an egg against Green Bay after that. They might as well have went to Cabo the previous week. And now this year the team is teetering on the edge of a disastrous season. It could easily spiral completely out of control with an ugly loss to Green Bay by 30, 40, or 50 points.

Just another of the stupid decisions by the staff that shot the wheels off the whole ride. I didn't understand nor agree with it because of the fear that it would lead to what we have seen.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Once you lift your foot off that accelerator, mentally it's hard to drop it back even for seasoned teams. Plus now you're used to lifting it. Will come back to bite us with a big lead in a big game. We'll lift, and lose.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Including that game the Cowboys are 2-4 in their last six games.

That's very, very telling. The season is still young but I just don't think we look very good as a team on either side of the ball. I mean, we go 13 and 3 last season with a young group and it looks like we took a step backwards.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I think you are vastly overthinking things.

The only factor that matters is Garrett is a fucking awful coach.

Top Bottom