Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Did y'all notice that former Cowboys safety Alan Ball is on the show this year?
Yep and he already blew up the first alliance he had with his nutter paranoia. He's lucky he didn't get voted off. None of the other contestants know he's a former NFL player yet either.

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Yep and he already blew up the first alliance he had with his nutter paranoia. He's lucky he didn't get voted off. None of the other contestants know he's a former NFL player yet either.

Yea that was a very dumb move. He came out way too aggressive. He wasn't even a target but if he continues to play the way he is he's definitely getting voted out soon.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
if he continues to play the way he is he's definitely getting voted out soon.
If they find out he played in the NFL that'll be yet one more reason to target him. He's already a millionaire.

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
If they find out he played in the NFL that'll be yet one more reason to target him. He's already a millionaire.

Not necessarily. Jimmy Johnson lasted a while. Scott Pollard also lasted a while a couple seasons ago. Brad Culpepper also made it to the final 2 last year. Although many may not remember that he played in the NFL.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Not necessarily. Jimmy Johnson lasted a while. Scott Pollard also lasted a while a couple seasons ago. Brad Culpepper also made it to the final 2 last year. Although many may not remember that he played in the NFL.
None of the above ever kept the truth from the rest. Ball so far, has. And I really don't count Jimmy's three days as lasting awhile. Culpepper? They tried and tried to get him, but he just kept winning for them, they never got to go to tribal, and when they did he'd found a idol.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Couldn't believe how aggressive and paranoid he was, not a good look.

I also couldn't believe that guy was willing to strip off his clothes to prove to Ball he didn't have the idol. Ball would have had to kick my ass (which I'm sure he'd have no problem doing) because I would have told him to fuck off

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Couldn't believe how aggressive and paranoid he was, not a good look.

I also couldn't believe that guy was willing to strip off his clothes to prove to Ball he didn't have the idol. Ball would have had to kick my ass (which I'm sure he'd have no problem doing) because I would have told him to fuck off
He did it to prove him a paranoid fool.

I remember now, Ball is the 2nd former Cowboy player to play Survivor. Without doing any type of search, does anyone remember the other? (He was voted off almost immediately, he tried to keep his former NFL job status hidden too.)

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
He did it to prove him a paranoid fool.

I remember now, Ball is the 2nd former Cowboy player to play Survivor. Without doing any type of search, does anyone remember the other? (He was voted off almost immediately, he tried to keep his former NFL job status hidden too.)

Yea was the QB... Hogeboom or Carano I can't remember which one without looking it up.

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
None of the above ever kept the truth from the rest. Ball so far, has. And I really don't count Jimmy's three days as lasting awhile. Culpepper? They tried and tried to get him, but he just kept winning for them, they never got to go to tribal, and when they did he'd found a idol.

Did Jimmy only last 3 days? I thought it was much longer than that.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
More discussion about an awful reality show than real NFL football.

Not sure what to make of this.

Top Bottom