Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Vikings lost, they just switched us over to the Cowboys. Don't make me regret it...

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
If they make this FG I fear it's game over. NO faith at all in our 2 minute offense.

Reaction score
Another loss to Garrett to a rookie coach who looks to be turning the Rams around virtually overnight while we reach the decade status in the process. How many losses is that for Garrett to rookie coaches?

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
The bright side. Garrett got out coached again. Also the team still looks unprepared, not on the same page with each other, and just not focused at all. Jerry believes this team has Super Bowl talent. With each game like this Garrett looks worse and worse to the one guy that matters.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I said it pre game that I should have switched my pick when I heard Sean Lee was ruled out for the game

Oh well

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Another loss to Garrett to a rookie coach who looks to be turning the Rams around virtually overnight while we reach the decade status in the process. How many losses is that for Garrett to rookie coaches?

all of them?

NoMoRedJ

UDFA
Reaction score
The bright side. Garrett got out coached again. Also the team still looks unprepared, not on the same page with each other, and just not focused at all. Jerry believes this team has Super Bowl talent. With each game like this Garrett looks worse and worse to the one guy that matters.

Looks the same he has looked all along and Jerry has been fine with it. Jerry was fine with 4-12. This team never wins a game because of a coaching advantage, never.

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
It was mostly the kind of game I figured it'd be, just that the Rams came out of it smelling a lot better than Dallas did. If something doesn't drastically change this week next week's going to be a horror show worthy of Halloween month...

Mr.Po

Reaction score
Any more rookie coaches on the schedule the red headed genius can lose to? I wish someone could google or find his record against rookie coaches because it's got to be bordering on absurd and pathetic.

Outside of the recent Pittsburgh game aided by penalties Ican not recall a more inept team of running the 2 min offense. The Patriots could have scored 2 TDs in the time allotted and our sludge barely made it to mid field with almost 2 mins left.

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Looks the same he has looked all along and Jerry has been fine with it. Jerry was fine with 4-12. This team never wins a game because of a coaching advantage, never.

Yea but the difference is Garrett had a perceived reason for having a bad season. Either he was a young coach still learning, or Romo kept getting hurt, there was always a reason. What reason does he have this year? He has his full complement of star players healthy and available to him now (except David Irving). There is no reason this team shouldn't be dominant at least on offense. Which happens to be Red's "greatest strength".

And I'm really starting to believe that Marinelli is a fraud.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
Goff had all day to pass, Prescott was under pressure for most of the day, he and Dez still can't get on the same page, Witten is looking his age, Jaylon was exposed in coverage, defenders missed tackles or took bad angles, and our d-line was gashed by the running game repeatedly. Other than that we were fantastic.

NoMoRedJ

UDFA
Reaction score
Yea but the difference is Garrett had a perceived reason for having a bad season. Either he was a young coach still learning, or Romo kept getting hurt, there was always a reason. What reason does he have this year? He has his full complement of star players healthy and available to him now (except David Irving). There is no reason this team shouldn't be dominant at least on offense. Which happens to be Red's "greatest strength".

And I'm really starting to believe that Marinelli is a fraud.

Garrett always has the built in "perceived" excuse.

Top Bottom