Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
You could tell it was bad right away, Jordy Nelson was caling the sidelines for help before Adams mouthguard even hit the ground.

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
So much for Glennon's improved play in the second half; that pick was atrocious...

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Adam Schefter‏
Verified account
*@AdamSchefter 18m
18 minutes ago

More
Drew Brees announced that he and his teammates will kneel prior to the National Anthem on Sunday at Wembley Stadium, then stand during it.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I never said they can't fire you. They absolutely can fire you. That doesn't mean you don't have the right to say it.

What kind of logic is this? If you had the "right" to say it, you wouldn't get fired or you would have some legal recourse or protection.

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Chaz Green hip is bothering him again. Welp, that took three games longer than I thought. Or maybe it started bothering more with Aaron Donald looming.

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I didn't watch a single minute nor did I care to. The worst part is I had no interest in doing so.

Not hard to believe . Vegas must have been full of money line bets on GB, at home, on a short week vs a god awful Bears at home. Bears had about as much chance last night as a cat smothered in gravy locked in a cage with a hungry pit pull.

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
BTW the Browns curse continues. Myles Garrett may be ready to debut 4 games in. Guy that owns the Browns is a major cook.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Lamarcus Joyner out, Cody Davis questionable for Rams vs.*Cowboys
Posted by Charean Williams on September 29, 2017, 4:00 PM EDT

The Rams will play without free safety Lamarcus Joyner. He left the Week 3 game against the 49ers with a hamstring injury and missed practice all week.

“He is such a great competitor and he does so many different things for our defense, whether it’s playing the safety position in the base and then when we get into our dime, playing the nickel,” coach Sean McVay said. “[He’s] very versatile.

“. . . We’re going to miss him a lot in this game, especially with just the playmakers that they do have on the offensive side of the ball, but that being said, a lot of confidence in the depth we have at the safety position for guys to step up and then at the nickel spot. We’ve got some corners that can transition in there that have done that throughout the course of their career as well.”

Cody Davis, who filled in for Joyner, was added to the injury report with a “tweak in his quad.” “We’re optimistic about Cody, but he’s questionable for the game right now,” McVay said.

McVay listed Maurice Alexander, John Johnson III and Blake Countess as options if Davis also misses the game.
Center John Sullivan (hip) also is questionable.

Cornerback Kayvon Webster (shoulder) will play for the first time since the season opener, and wide receivers Tavon Austin and Sammy Watkins have cleared concussion protocol and are good to go.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Chaz Green hip is bothering him again. Welp, that took three games longer than I thought. Or maybe it started bothering more with Aaron Donald looming.

Everyone and their mother assumed if the Cowboys were active before the trade deadline it'd be for defensive help, but with the OL underperforming and now Chaz Green hurt again, I wonder if making a move for OL help is now more likely.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Daren Sproles from the Eagles is out for the season. Good news for us

Last edited:

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Per Ian Rapoport‏ on Twitter

"Cowboys LB Sean Lee (hamstring) is unlikely to play vs. #Rams, source said. He'll warm up to see, but team will err on the side of caution."

Top Bottom