bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
remember when Beasley and Witten used to catch passes? good times.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
We gave 'em that read-option look on that last Zeke run. Watch out for the keep option coming!

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Why does Zeke always look like he’s been eating snickers on the sidelines between drives?

He always has dirt or something smeared on the front of his jersey even when he’s playing on Turf

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Why does Zeke always look like he’s been eating snickers on the sidelines between drives?

He always has dirt or something smeared on the front of his jersey even when he’s playing on Turf

Fashion cop 2, the sequel.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Sean Lee missing games due to injury... GEE!!!! There's a SHOCKER!!!

Good player, but it is time to move on.

I don't want to jinx him but IIRC, he's played almost every game for the last 2 seasons except maybe the last game of the year because they sat him uninjured

Is my memory off?

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Hey Rams, the 80s called, they want their red zone quick screen back. You fucking kidding me?

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
They wouldn't have caught Zeke from behind on a bust-out run like that. Clearly they weren't expecting run there.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Why does Zeke have his pads and jersey off on the sidelines with 10 minutes left to play in the half?

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Our last two plays we ran at the goal line were vintage 70s power I formation, strong right. First one was 28 G-in as we called it, TD was power I strong right, 22 lead.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Well I sure hope Switzer deciding not to call for a fair catch doesn’t change the tide of the game by putting the Rams on the 20

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I’m surprised they didn’t give him that TD. It was a catch.

But good for us. Now the Rams are out of challenges

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Anybody else think Romo is out for the season after that contortion act Dak just did?

Top Bottom