bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
Hopefully the good fans of Green Bay won't be conned into locking arms with the ingrate, shithead players, as is the plan.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
mike fisher ✭

@fishsports
As we noted this am on @1053thefan - look for good #Cowboys health news today on Chido, Lewis, Paea & even Hitchens

It's Fisher, so that probably means one of the above guys will be dead or have a limb amputated.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Demarcus Lawrence not only DPOW, now he's DPOM

Dallas Cowboys

@dallascowboys
With 3 consecutive multi-sack games, @TankLawrence has been named the NFC Defensive Player of the Month for September.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Saw a blurb that says Lawrence is only 2nd Cowboy to win DPOM, Sean Lee was the other.

Not sure I believe it though considering some of the great defensive guys who have been here, including the other Demarcus

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
HEY GAIS!!!! WHO DO WE WANT TO WIN IN OTHER GAMES!!!!!!!!

-too dumb to figure out for myself

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Hopefully the good fans of Green Bay won't be conned into locking arms with the ingrate, shithead players, as is the plan.

Hopefully they feel free (let me repeat that FREE) to exercise their 1st amendment right to freedom of speech.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
here ya go fellas, this is YOUR Dallas Cowboys coach, the man, the legend, the 2016 coach of the year coming at ya!!

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
Hopefully they feel free (let me repeat that FREE) to exercise their 1st amendment right to freedom of speech.

the players or the fans? no one has free speech rights at work.

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
no they don't. the 1st amendment restricts the government from impinging on your speech, not private employers.

You live in America you have free speech. If your job is restricting your rights as a citizen you might have a law suit in your hands. So you might want to have a talk with your employer and your lawyer.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
:lol

you have no idea what you're talking about. you don't think they can fire me for saying "ni**er" at work? think again.

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
:lol

you have no idea what you're talking about. you don't think they can fire me for saying "ni**er" at work? think again.

I never said they can't fire you. They absolutely can fire you. That doesn't mean you don't have the right to say it.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
The Cowboys also worked out linebackers Richie Brown, Kenneth Olugbode and Eric Pinkins on Thursday. They were among the final cuts of the Tampa Bay Buccaneers, Cleveland Browns and New York Giants, respectively. On Wednesday, the Cowboys signed linebacker Tre'Von Johnson to the practice squad. He replaced Mark Nzeocha, who joined the San Francisco 49ers' active roster.

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Texas and Iowa State are both playing infinitely more entertaining football than that crap the Bears are dragging on the field...

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Per Ian Rappaport on Twitter: "Packers RB Ty Montgomery suffered broken ribs, sources say, and won’t return. He did it early and played through it for several plays."

Top Bottom