NoMoRedJ

UDFA
Reaction score
I emailed the Cowboys with Jerry as the intended recipient. Told him he needs to immediately publicly apologize for taking a shit on the fans and the country with their little stunt before the Cards game. That is exactly what the Cowboys did. Never been so pissed off at Jerry, and that is saying something. Being incompetent is one thing, being a shitlib asshole, and forcing that shitlib political nonsense down our throats is going to cost you big time. Not even the Cowboys are immune to the backlash that is coming to the NFL. Just take a gander at youtube for fans across the league burning their fan gear.

It was disgusting. All this pandering to 13% of the population has gotten worse. If the National Felons League continues this garbage they will lose numerous fans. The quality of the game has been in decline, the nonsense with Goodell, and now this garbage will continue to drive away fans.

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
the country has gone to hell ever since richard simmons stopped doing workout videos.

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
This guy would probably be reprimanded by Goodell for a move like this.

[video=youtube;lJe2Ew-rhx8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lJe2Ew-rhx8[/video]

Wow, I can't believe I've never seen that or even heard about it before. How did those losers even get out into center field by themselves during a game? Different time, obviously, but still weird.

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
And I'm surprised some of you are so upset. Not saying you're wrong, but Jerry said their intention was to make a point before the flag was unfurled and then stand to respect the anthem. I guess you guys aren't buying that?

NoMoRedJ

UDFA
Reaction score
And I'm surprised some of you are so upset. Not saying you're wrong, but Jerry said their intention was to make a point before the flag was unfurled and then stand to respect the anthem. I guess you guys aren't buying that?

They should have just stood for the anthem and done nothing else. Set the example of dignity and honor. Kneeling is still making a spectacle about the whole thing. Take the high road and dont taint yourselves with the gestures. Just doing it before the anthem is actually sung was weak. They didnt need to do anything. No need to make a point.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score

recreational outrage

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Wow, I can't believe I've never seen that or even heard about it before. How did those losers even get out into center field by themselves during a game? Different time, obviously, but still weird.

I remember watching a ton of baseball in the mid-late 70's and into the 80's, people ran on the field all the time. Unlike today cameras usually covered the entire thing too.

Remember the kissing bandit?

Reaction score

Ask yourself what they were kneeling in solidarity with. Do the research, and then prepare to be disgusted. Jerry is a piece of shit.

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Ask yourself what they were kneeling in solidarity with. Do the research, and then prepare to be disgusted. Jerry is a piece of shit.

Well I think yesterday was a show of solidarity against Trump for saying those sons of bitches should be fired for kneeling. I don't think yesterday was much about Kaepernick.

Jerry is a piece of shit, though.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Ask yourself what they were kneeling in solidarity with.
In solidarity with people like me, who think a POTUS should never be calling for a boycott against a American company, and who turned what was down to a small ember into a conflagration by beating what was essentially a dead fucking horse - there were VERY FEW (4 in total) players who were still kneeling during the anthem, now there's 1000s.

NoMoRedJ

UDFA
Reaction score
And so it begins

Companies are Pulling Sponsorships From NFL Stars Who Kneeled for Anthem. | Tribunist

NFL players who knelt during the NA on Sunday are now starting to loose endorsement deals.

Let’s see how long their outrage and protests last once it personally hits their pocketbook

Saw that yesterday but its disappointing they still have to add the Von's a great guy we support him lingo. Just say why and dont pussy foot around it.

Hopefully we see more pull money and endorsements.

jnday

UDFA
Reaction score
I don't post much anymore and have limited my NFL viewing because of these protest. Jerry drove the final nail in the coffin. I am through with the Cowboys and the NFL.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
And so it continues
1a04aaebd011c34d6d073b604a408b8f.jpg

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score

I said from the beginning the players shouldn't be protesting at their place of employment and while representing their employer. I didn't think the NFL wanted to be responsible for the opinions of their players and were caught in the middle of a shit show. After seeing Jerry and company kneel before the anthem, thus giving his approval and concurrence to what they are protesting against, I'm pretty much done with this team. As an example, if it was a small business who consented to this type of conduct by their employees (against police, the military and the country in general), that business would be out of business the very next day. But the NFL has become so big and arrogant they feel they can shit on their fan base and customers and get away with it.....maybe they can; the season tickets are paid for, the seat licenses are paid for, the TV contracts are still good and money is still coming in. But I really feel they'll pay a price for this bullshit.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
They should have just stood for the anthem and done nothing else. Set the example of dignity and honor. Kneeling is still making a spectacle about the whole thing. Take the high road and dont taint yourselves with the gestures. Just doing it before the anthem is actually sung was weak. They didnt need to do anything. No need to make a point.

This 100%. I am traveling this week and when I got back to my hotel room they were playing the anthem and all the players and Jerry were standing....I thought, "good for you Jerry......I'll have to give you an "atta boy" after all the shit I gave you all these years." "You are truly a good business man who will defend the honor of the franchise and it's history....you're the torch bearer for "America's Team."

Then my son texts me a picture of Jerry and the team kneeling. Here I am, thinking I'm going to throw roses at Jerry and give him his due only to find out he fooled me again. The fucking shit bag.

This morning it was all over the news...."America's Team Kneels." Fuck you Jerry and fuck you NFL.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score

Yes sir....You can say he was kneeling in response to Trump's comments but that's not what the kneeling is about. He's basically telling me that he supports the reason for their protest.

Top Bottom