Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Goodell sends a letter to all 32 owners and wants all players to stand and honor the flag and anthem. If the fool would have done this when he should have when it first started it wouldnt be this huge mess. Trump gets the best of the NFL and Goodell looks like a stooge once again.

Spot on Red. It's too late. The damage has been done to the NFL's image and the owners were complicit in it because they didn't but a stop to it like any normal business owner in that same scenario. The NFL took it's fan base for granted.

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
The damage has been done to the NFL's image and the owners were complicit in it because they didn't but a stop to it like any normal business owner in that same scenario. The NFL took it's fan base for granted.
I wonder if there have been actual studies on businesses being too sensitive to social media criticism, not realizing how many SJWs are kids and how many older customers with money don't even use Twitter or give a shit about Facebook.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I wonder if there have been actual studies on businesses being too sensitive to social media criticism, not realizing how many SJWs are kids and how many older customers with money don't even use Twitter or give a shit about Facebook.

Even if folks don't use social media I'm sure word would get around. Maybe big business like the NFL can take the hit (for a while) but small businesses would be killed. I mean, look at me....I don't use Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat, etc. but I can still keep up with local and national news.

NoMoRedJ

UDFA
Reaction score
Even if folks don't use social media I'm sure word would get around. Maybe big business like the NFL can take the hit (for a while) but small businesses would be killed. I mean, look at me....I don't use Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat, etc. but I can still keep up with local and national news.

As soon as Trump made it an issue the temper tantrums from the players erupted and the public reacted. And the public was not on the side of the players acting like little kids. Goodell could have avoided all of this but didnt react like he should have initially and Trump forced his hand. Trump looks like a genius and Goodell looks like a fool. Trump made it a patriotic issue and thankfully we still have enough patriotic Americans left.

Top Bottom