NoMoRedJ

UDFA
Reaction score
Those guys don't get paid millions, nor do I care what they do in their own private lives. Likewise I could not give a shit less about NFL players and their protest on their own time. You see, the reason these assholes are doing this with a captive audience is because they know nobody would give a shit if they did it on their own time. Leftist shitbags always hijack areas that were politics free prior to their unwanted intrusions, because most people rightfully ignore them otherwise.

You nailed it!

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
LOL at league office and networks colluding to not show disgruntled crowds or negative signs the fans are displaying.

NoMoRedJ

UDFA
Reaction score
The liberal media is only concerned with promoting a certain narrative. And Trump is playing them. They think he's empowering the protesters when in reality he has 65-70% of people that agree with him. The NFL cant win this one if they keep allowing the protests during the anthem.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
The liberal media is only concerned with promoting a certain narrative. And Trump is playing them. They think he's empowering the protesters when in reality he has 65-70% of people that agree with him. The NFL cant win this one if they keep allowing the protests during the anthem.

Goodell is a ****** so they'll keep doing it and he will keep praising it.

seandude

Spectator
Reaction score
I admit I didn't read this whole thread. To my knowledge, not a single Dallas Cowboys player has EVER kneeled during the national anthem. Not once. Can someone correct me if I'm wrong and provide a link with proof?

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
I admit I didn't read this whole thread. To my knowledge, not a single Dallas Cowboys player has EVER kneeled during the national anthem. Not once. Can someone correct me if I'm wrong and provide a link with proof?
I didn't see anyone ever claim any of them did. You proceed from a false assumption?

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
It was just a question. I'd like to think the Cowboys are above that nonsense.
The question in context made it seem as if someone was claiming that. My apologies if not so.

I agree with you, to my knowledge we have not seen a single Dallas player respond in the Kapernick way.

NoMoRedJ

UDFA
Reaction score
If the nonsense stops this weekend it will look like a win for Trump. The Bears and Packers set the tone. Owners know they cant win this against the American public. Im sure they all want it to go away and their players will know.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
If the nonsense stops this weekend it will look like a win for Trump. The Bears and Packers set the tone. Owners know they cant win this against the American public. Im sure they all want it to go away and their players will know.

I had to work last night. What did the Packers and Bears do before the game?

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Goodell, select players and owners apparently had a meeting about this in the last day or two.

I'm sure they are finally waking up to the massive ratings decrease and fan backlash and maybe they are finally going to put an end to this garbage.

It was fucking stupid and something any decent commissioner of any sport would have shutdown immediately instead of continuing to pander for the support of a extreme left minority like Goodell clown does on everything else.

NoMoRedJ

UDFA
Reaction score
Goodell, select players and owners apparently had a meeting about this in the last day or two.

I'm sure they are finally waking up to the massive ratings decrease and fan backlash and maybe they are finally going to put an end to this garbage.

It was fucking stupid and something any decent commissioner of any sport would have shutdown immediately instead of continuing to pander for the support of a extreme left minority like Goodell clown does on everything else.

Im sure no owner wanted to be down on the field with the fools that play for them but they also didnt want to be be called racist or uncaring by the fools on their team. They probably never thought the backlash would be what it was and realized quickly it wasnt going away. The only thing going away would have been more fans.

Now the owners can say they stood in solidarity with the fools on their teams but now its time to get back to football.

This all started with Kap against the police and saying he wasnt standing to honor a flag where there was racial injustice in this country. It turned into a unity thing and having nothing to do with the flag the fools keep saying. So why do it during the anthem then? It became increasingly clear that making all the white population "uncomfortable" to move them to action wasnt going to work. Maybe thats because the white population knows the stats and know the problem with the police isnt anywhere near what the black segment of society keeps saying it is. Most of the white population sees plenty with their own eyes in our society and view the protests as more whining.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
myimagehost

Hoofbite

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Most surprising aspect about this issue is that people give a shit. Must stand! No, you must kneel now!

Meh, let me know what it's time for the coin toss.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Most surprising aspect about this issue is that people give a shit. Must stand! No, you must kneel now!

Meh, let me know what it's time for the coin toss.

It's just as surprising that you think folks wouldn't care. And the NFL has taken notice. Good for the fans.

Top Bottom