bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
Bro, I literally just said he was interfered with on every play. How is someone supposed to get separation when they are interfered with?

you're delusional. they don't even double cover him

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
I remember Collinsworth pointing out the amount of interference that was happening. Saying he wasn't interfered with is dumb, Dooms.

Collinsworth? That's the most hilarious thing I've seen posted here.

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Posts like this are why I call myself the most hated man on DCU in my channel profiles.

I gotta know, how old are you, cuz by your posts and avatar, I'm guessing late teens. How close am I? And no I am not trying to run you off.

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
If you watched my rant video that I did (plug plug Web of Vlogs Archives #13: Dallas Cowboys Rant | MetaJolt) you'd know I'm not delusional which almost everyone on this board claims that I am.

I turned on your Vlog for a few seconds, No disrespect but I could see enough of your face through your Spiderman mask to tell you are barely old enough to shave. Dont stop posting though, I wont be able to tell you that you are full of shit when the situation warrants.

Last edited:

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
which almost everyone on this board claims that I am.
I've only seen that claim made once. But then again, you think Dez is "interfered with on every play" and Collinsworth is "the best color guy in the business."
Says the guy who shares Stephen A. Smith's (An Eagles fan) view of the Cowboys.
It doesn't matter who we're fans of, when we see mediocre crap football it's still mediocre crap football.

You've never actually seen a good Dallas Cowboys football team.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
If you'll simply buy my book for the low, low price of $9.95, you can read it and see that I'm not delusional

(all major credit cards and paypal accepted)

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
I don't remember Collinsworth ever complaining that dez was interfered with, but if he did do you really believe a former WR is going to be objective when it comes to that? Collinsworth is so inane and stupid he's almost unbearable to listen to, but as far as i remember he hasn't compounded that with complaints about interference on Dez.

What, the refs don't call it because they be hatin' too? LOL

When the reality is, Dez simply can't handle physicality directed at him any more than he can handle verbal jousting thrown at him.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
If you watched my rant video that I did (plug plug Web of Vlogs Archives #13: Dallas Cowboys Rant | MetaJolt) you'd know I'm not delusional which almost everyone on this board claims that I am.

Holy smokes!!! You want folks to look at the video as proof you're not delusional? Dang son, that's proof positive!!!

Just kidding Spiderfan (kind of). "One and only" kind of nailed it. You're young and it's kind of hard for you to put what this team/franchise has become in any perspective because you weren't around for any of the SB eras. Stick around here. We'll show you the path.....

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
By the way, I didn't listen to your whole video but I did skip through a couple of seconds....the Cowboys didn't trade for Darren McFadden. At least not that I can remember.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Also, the Cowboys didn't cut Christine Michael because he didn't wear a suit. That was CB Corey White.

spiderfan_MJ

In the Rotation
Reaction score
I turned on your Vlog for a few seconds, No disrespect but I could see enough of your face through your Spiderman mask to tell you are barely old enough to shave. Dont stop posting though, I wont be able to tell you that you are full of shit when the situation warrants.

That video is way old now. My point with posting that video was that I'm not crazy.

Top Bottom