Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Dude leave it alone. You sounding like a whining bitch now. Did Dak fuck your girl or something? Because now you've personalized your vendetta against Dak.

Sorry, I didn't know you were sucking Dak's cock. I'll try to be more sensitive next time. Is it a coincidence Dez had his best years with another QB under center? The same QB that made cast offs like Laurent Robinson look like capable receivers? Dak and Dez really have no rapport. That may change in the future. But I'm not really sure sure how you can argue that at this point.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Dodger, don't back down and listen to this grumpy bastard. Instead, listen to me:

Hey, I stated that maybe Dez had a better rapport with another QB (which is backed by the stats, BTW) and now I've "personalized" my vendetta against Dak. Can you translate what this might mean?

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Sorry, I didn't know you were sucking Dak's cock. I'll try to be more sensitive next time. Is it a coincidence Dez had his best years with another QB under center? The same QB that made cast offs like Laurent Robinson look like capable receivers? Dak and Dez really have no rapport. That may change in the future. But I'm not really sure sure how you can argue that at this point.

Just because you sucking Romo's cock, doesn't translate into me doing likewise for Dak. Show me posts b y me where I've gone on and on about Dak. Romo's not coming back man. You need to let it go. I do not go into Romo like everyone else, I actually like Romo. Much of his issue was coaching.

But every thread or every other thread you attack Dak. He's on your mind 24/7. So who really is on his dick?

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Just because you sucking Romo's cock, doesn't translate into me doing likewise for Dak. Show me posts b y me where I've gone on and on about Dak. Romo's not coming back man. You need to let it go. I do not go into Romo like everyone else, I actually like Romo. Much of his issue was coaching.

But every thread or every other thread you attack Dak. He's on your mind 24/7. So who really is on his dick?

I don't have all that many posts here. Go back and read some of mine, especially from last season. I gave Dak a ton of props. But you're getting angry because I simply pointed out a fact. That the guy may not have a great rapport with his #1 WR. That's not far fetched for a guy in his second year throwing to a WR who is, by many accounts, a limited route runner. I'm not sure why you're being sensitive.

Lastly, get mad all you want. But Dak has not looked good the last couple of games. That doesn't mean he can't turn it around. But I'm not sure why pointing that out is taboo in your world.

lons

UDFA
Reaction score
Anyone that has eyes can see that Dez either has lost a step or two or that he got his big check and checked out. He had the huge season in 2014, got paid, got hurt, then last year he was a non factor in the new offense surrounding Dak and Zeke. He was a puzzle piece for a Romo lead Offense. He needs to step up or move on at this point, tired of watching Beasley make a 1 handed catch and then watching Dez miss a wide open 2 handed catch or if he does make it he fucking gets fouled himself. I gave him a pass for a long time, because Dak wasn't ready to throw balls to someone like him, now I see that Dak is just fine throwing them to him, Dez is just not pulling his weight.

Where's the guy that broke a foot trying so hard? I'll tell you where, he's spending a 13 million dollar check sitting on his ass and playing half heartedly now. Romo could get into his head and pull it out of his ass, Romo's gone now and Dez has no one to save him from Dez now. Half assed attempts at balls, lazy routes, just horrible. And whoever says the Broncos are just that awesome, they lost to the mother fucking Bills today by double digits. Let that sink in.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Let’s all play a new game called “how ineffective will Dez be this week?”

My guess is 3 receptions for 34 yards

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Let’s all play a new game called “how ineffective will Dez be this week?”

My guess is 3 receptions for 34 yards

So I overshot a little bit

The outcome of tonight’s contest is Dez with 2 catches for 12 yards!

OutFUCKINGstanding young man! Here is your game check. Cha-Ching$$$$

JBond

UDFA
Reaction score
Now?

I keep going back to the debate over whether we should get married to him with a long-term deal. Everything I said would happen if we did, has happened. We should have at the very least, let him TEST THE MARKET before getting married to him. It was the second most stupid signing Jerry's ever done.

Second most?

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
So I overshot a little bit

The outcome of tonight’s contest is Dez with 2 catches for 12 yards!

OutFUCKINGstanding young man! Here is your game check. Cha-Ching$$$$

The team seems to do better when they ignore him

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
The team seems to do better when they ignore him

As long as other teams pay attention to him, let him be a decoy.

I do think some of the offensive problems so far this yr (along with really shoddy OL play) has been they seem intent on trying to force the game to Bryant instead of just taking what the defense gives them like they did so much last year.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
instead of just taking what the defense gives them like they did so much last year.
No, last year they dictated to the defense. Trying to "take what they give you" is why we suck when we suck. Tonight is a example of that. We took what we fucking wanted.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
No, last year they dictated to the defense. Trying to "take what they give you" is why we suck when we suck. Tonight is a example of that. We took what we fucking wanted.

The run game still isn't there. Too many 1 yd gains or losses.

It needs work, but the passing game needs to evolve a little to start looking for other guys. I also wouldn't mind seeing some of Ryan Switzer in the slot with Beasley also on the field.

Several of us keep saying it, but throwing more dump offs/check downs/outlets to Zeke is a must IMO, especially if teams are going to load up on inside run defense.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
The run game still isn't there. Too many 1 yd gains or losses.

It needs work, but the passing game needs to evolve a little to start looking for other guys. I also wouldn't mind seeing some of Ryan Switzer in the slot with Beasley also on the field.

Several of us keep saying it, but throwing more dump offs/check downs/outlets to Zeke is a must IMO, especially if teams are going to load up on inside run defense.
All of this is a given. It doesn't bolster your case that we need to "take what they give us." That's the Romo offense. That's also why ultimately it didn't work. Letting the opponent dictate your offense. That's what happened last week vs. Denver and it's the trap we didn't fall into, tonight. WE dictated.

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
I liked the way they moved Martin and Collins out to block for Zeke on stretch plays. Collins has his flaws in pass protection but dude is a beast in run blocking.

Top Bottom