MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
You think? I don't see it.

Did you hear the story about Stephen and the party bus in LA during training camp when he had all those strippers on the bus? Jay Glazer was there too. That happened about a day after the Jerry photos came out of him those strippers in the bathroom. I found the Stephen story on TMZ.

Jerry Jones' Son Stephen -- Hey Ladies, Let's Party ... On My Dallas Cowboys Bus!!
Not Found | TMZ.com

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
How are you not? Haha when they do something really bad (or good, however you want to look at it) TMZ has caught them. When he was with those blonde strippers in the bathroom, those photos got sent to TMZ. He’s done stuff in front of the local media too.

There’s a story from a couple years ago where Jerry was in a local bar and he was buying drinks for a group of girls and he was absolutely lit. They wanted to do a body shot off him (yes, off him) and he was actually going to do it but his body guard Rosevelt stopped him. He doesn’t go anywhere without Rosevelt. He’s notorious for being out and about the city after a big win.

Jerry covers his ass though for the most part because every year he throws a huge party for all the local media. He even invites guys write about all his mistakes. He also invites the local radio guys. He basically butters all of them them up.

If by "slick" you mean he throws his money around then ok, that's all it takes with hookers and strippers.

My friends wife is a model in Dallas (she set me up with Miss America and Troy Aikmans ex GF back in the day). She told me she and her model friends despise him because he's a smarmy letch that hits on them and they think he is disgusting so thats why I have the take I do

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
If by "slick" you mean he throws his money around then ok, that's all it takes with hookers and strippers.

My friends wife is a model in Dallas (she set me up with Miss America and Troy Aikmans ex GF back in the day). She told me she and her model friends despise him because he's a smarmy letch that hits on them and they think he is disgusting so thats why I have the take I do

Yea definitely, they’re certainly not blowing Jerry and his son because of their looks. Lol

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I remember seeing that TE and MrB but it barely registers with some of Jerry's incidents. While Stephen has potential, I don't think he's in the same league as the old man (yet).

Reaction score
Lets just put it this way - if Jerry were a known staunch conservative, those same photos I linked would have ruined him. He would have been out of the NFL and Dallas Cowboys ownership as fast as Harvey Weinstein's erasure from Hollywood.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score

Easy there buddy. So what's wrong with hookers and strippers? It's a fine line between strippers/hookers and models.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Easy there buddy. So what's wrong with hookers and strippers? It's a fine line between strippers/hookers and models.

Nothing (well, maybe there is but that's another subject for another day) but I'm not going to give a man (or woman) credit for being "slick with women" when he/she is merely buying them off in order for them to feign interest and/or let their bodies be used as a playground for those willing and able to pay.

Top Bottom