bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
Dez is a dog, but not every pass thrown in his direction is catchable

Rynie

In the Rotation
Reaction score
I get Dez had a bad game against the Broncos but so did everyone else, so why is he getting all the hate? If anyone has aged bad it is Witten.

Because he's one of the highest paid WR's CONSTANTLY having games with like 2 catches a game. The dude has done NOTHING to justify his new contract. Some of the blame has to be disignated to Garrett and Linehan for STILL not knowing how to use him., though.

I honestly, OPENLY, hope we lose the rest of the season if that's what it takes to get Garrett fired. He will waste Dake and Zeke's careers just like he did Romo and Witten.

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Because he's one of the highest paid WR's CONSTANTLY having games with like 2 catches a game. The dude has done NOTHING to justify his new contract. Some of the blame has to be disignated to Garrett and Linehan for STILL not knowing how to use him., though.

I honestly, OPENLY, hope we lose the rest of the season if that's what it takes to get Garrett fired. He will waste Dake and Zeke's careers just like he did Romo and Witten.

I couldn’t agree more. I don’t want them to lose but that really will be the only way Garrett is fired and he will absolutely waist their careers like he with Romo and Witten.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
There is absolutely NOTHING Garrett could do to lose his job!

Hasn’t history taught you that by now?

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
There is absolutely NOTHING Garrett could do to lose his job!

Hasn’t history taught you that by now?

i really wish that it was OUR COACH who was on the leaked video snorting the devil's sugar. :(

Reaction score
Too bad Garrett would probably piss down his leg if he even talked to a hooker.

Now Jerry on the other hand...

[video=youtube;jIP_WHfhDyk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jIP_WHfhDyk[/video]

Wonder if Jerry will have a Harvey Weinstein moment in the near future.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
i really wish that it was OUR COACH who was on the leaked video snorting the devil's sugar. :(

That still wouldn’t be enough. Jerry would talk about how we have to take care of and support our own. Then he would pay for him to go to a plush rehab facility.

He would still have his job when he got out.

But look at the bright side, we might come away with a couple wins without Ginger to fuck up the play calling and time management

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score

Don’t know if you’re in Dallas or if you listen to The Ticket. They had Fake Jerry on yesterday basically doing the same thing as that Dolphins coach. It was hilarious!

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Wonder if Jerry will have a Harvey Weinstein moment in the near future.

I don't think so. Hey, I hate Jerry as much as the next guy but he's smooth with the ladies. Weinstein is just a fucking pig. Jerry could probably make a stripper feel like the most special girl in Texas. The guy just knows how to slay pussy.

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
I don't think so. Hey, I hate Jerry as much as the next guy but he's smooth with the ladies. Weinstein is just a fucking pig. Jerry could probably make a stripper feel like the most special girl in Texas. The guy just knows how to slay pussy.

Stephen doesn’t get much pub but he’s right there in the same level as his dad.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
How are you guys privy to jeri and Stephens "slick" ways with the ladies?

The pictures are out there and you have Jerry partying in Vegas with girls young enough to be his granddaughter. That's no accident. And no one has tried to blackmail him and, if they did, he sugar daddied his way out of it. Smooth. And his old lady just keeps buying artwork for the palace to pass her time. But she's a pretty good looking lady herself for her age and she's no stranger to the degenerate lifestyle of the rich. I can just tell.....

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
How are you guys privy to jeri and Stephens "slick" ways with the ladies?

How are you not? Haha when they do something really bad (or good, however you want to look at it) TMZ has caught them. When he was with those blonde strippers in the bathroom, those photos got sent to TMZ. He’s done stuff in front of the local media too.

There’s a story from a couple years ago where Jerry was in a local bar and he was buying drinks for a group of girls and he was absolutely lit. They wanted to do a body shot off him (yes, off him) and he was actually going to do it but his body guard Rosevelt stopped him. He doesn’t go anywhere without Rosevelt. He’s notorious for being out and about the city after a big win.

Jerry covers his ass though for the most part because every year he throws a huge party for all the local media. He even invites guys write about all his mistakes. He also invites the local radio guys. He basically butters all of them them up.

Top Bottom