Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Posts like this are why I call myself the most hated man on DCU in my channel profiles.

I saw this and thought it would be perfect for you to replace your Dez Jersey with

d03540e32f6d6118b7874891fad01fee.jpg

I have no idea why it popped up in my feed tonight after the game. But it made me laugh when it did

Reaction score
Line: 2 targets 2 catches 12 yards 1 TD long of 15 yards Advantage Peterson

There is a thread at CZ that is asserting that Dez has put all of his critics in their place, affirmed his place as a top 5 elite WR, and that we should all just shut up cuz true fan or some such bullshit based upon Dez lack of production in the Cards game.

I shit you not! They can't even take a moment to self reflect on the stats, and think about the epic fail of it all. Hilarious!

Others are trying to excuse Dez by claiming he's played against three elite CBs. Well, whatever, the contract Dez signed does not say "you don't have to produce if the DB is good" anywhere in it. Not only that, but this attempted excuse is actually admitting that Dez isn't elite since he cannot beat these DBs.

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
There is a thread at CZ that is asserting that Dez has put all of his critics in their place, affirmed his place as a top 5 elite WR, and that we should all just shut up cuz true fan or some such bullshit based upon Dez lack of production in the Cards game.

I shit you not! They can't even take a moment to self reflect on the stats, and think about the epic fail of it all. Hilarious!

Others are trying to excuse Dez by claiming he's played against three elite CBs. Well, whatever, the contract Dez signed does not say "you don't have to produce if the DB is good" anywhere in it. Not only that, but this attempted excuse is actually admitting that Dez isn't elite since he cannot beat these DBs.

No sports franchise owner has benefited from cult like fans more than Jerry Jones. Think of all the stuff over the last 22 years the cultists have drank Kool-Aid about: Jerry the GM, Dave Campo the coach, Quincy Carter, Red the coach and now Dez. That Kool-Aid has made Jerry a multi billionaire and there is no end in sight. You mean you didnt run out after last nights game and get the Dez jersey with the stars on the shoulders so you are properly attired for Thanksgiving?

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score

This is the same guy that ran the Browns even further into the ground right? He might be right about Dez but he's still a hack. Babe Laufenberg has more cred than this guy.

JPP1974

Ready for Summertime
Reaction score
Yeah as really Lombardi seems to not like Dez I take it. And he did ran the Browns into the ground and beyond.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Assuming Lombardi is right, how many seasons do you think it will take for the Cowboys to catch on jeri to let go of his man crush

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Yeah as really Lombardi seems to not like Dez I take it. And he did ran the Browns into the ground and beyond.

It's not just Dez. I've heard this fool on a couple different podcasts, on the radio here in Dallas, and have seen him on tv. He's the anti-Mickey Spagnola. I really think Jerry must have fucked him over at some point because this guy hates the Cowboys.

Hoofbite

Draft Pick
Reaction score
I don't think it's the payday. I just don't think the guy prepares himself like a true professional. For his career, his numbers in weeks 1-4 are significantly worse than at any other point in the season when broken down into months. He's the same guy that showed up to his pre-draft workout out of shape. Same guy Stephen criticized for being out of shape. Mentally, he puts in less effort which is why he basically runs every route in his arsenal during the first offensive series.

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Random... but remember all the hype from training camp about how great Dez looked and how incredible the Dak-Dez chemistry was becoming? Everyone said Dez looked the best he had in years not coming off an injury and how Dak and he were building tremendous rapport.

This is why I never believe training camp hype with this team.

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
cuz he was making catches vs nolan carroll right? everybody looks like aikman2irvin

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Random... but remember all the hype from training camp about how great Dez looked and how incredible the Dak-Dez chemistry was becoming? Everyone said Dez looked the best he had in years not coming off an injury and how Dak and he were building tremendous rapport.

This is why I never believe training camp hype with this team.

You forgot Maliek Collins dominating Martin. What a strange coincidence, he hasnt dominated anybody since.

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
cuz he was making catches vs nolan carroll right? everybody looks like aikman2irvin

Probably. That's another reason to ignore those things -- they give no weight to whether a vet is beating a good player or a camp body.

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score

Top Bottom