Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
ODBjr just penalized for unsportsmanlike like conduct for his celebration mimicking pissing like a dog after he scored his TD.

LOL

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
ODB for his second TD in two minutes with a one handed Beasley like catch after a quick turnover

It looks like NYG are going to tie it up. I hate rooting for either of these teams but I would rather have NYG win over the Sheaguls just to keep us all tied in the division

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
It’s all tied now

It was 14-14 so I changed the channel for 5 minutes and now it’s 21-21

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Getting them at the right time, Cowboys will have a rebound week.

English Cowboy

In the Rotation
Reaction score
CARDS.

Last week destroyed most of the confidence I had in the team. It was a gamble to completely revamp the secondary (a gamble I felt they were right to take), but it's a gamble that hasn't paid off (yet). Carson Palmer will look like a 25 year old in his prime tomorrow.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
CARDS.

Last week destroyed most of the confidence I had in the team. It was a gamble to completely revamp the secondary (a gamble I felt they were right to take), but it's a gamble that hasn't paid off (yet). Carson Palmer will look like a 25 year old in his prime tomorrow.

those are my suspicions as well. My hope is they can stay in the running and peak as the year ends with steady improvements by the rooks, newcomers and sophomores along the way

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Carson Palmer has looked 90 years old so far, and their defense hasnt been good but I'll go Cardinals in hopes that just like in week one when I went Giants, we up victorious.

seandude

Spectator
Reaction score
This is embarrassing. Does Dak ever throw a pass longer than the hallway to my bathroom?

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
This ain't the game thread. This is the pickum thread. Locked pending results.

Top Bottom