yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Aaron Rodgers just threw a TD to tie the Bengals with 17 seconds left. Threw some incredible passes in the final drive. He's unbelievable.

love the way he's always working the hard count to get free plays, wish Dallas would do that. Seems like the type of thing that doesnt need unusual talent, just lots of practice and a good voice

I also wish Dallas would rush to the line on 4th down plays their own 40 hardline on end and try to get their opponent to burn a timeout and/or jump offsides

seems lazy not to try

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Damn, NFL selling Pro Football Focus hard. Now during Sunday Night games listing a players PFF position ranking during video introductions? Number one, PFF has some serious flaws. Number two who is Collinsworth (A PFF owner) blowing to get that kind of exposure?

English Cowboy

In the Rotation
Reaction score
I actually think Collinsworth is a decent analyst. But his voice seems to get ever more annoying with each passing week.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
love the way he's always working the hard count to get free plays, wish Dallas would do that. Seems like the type of thing that doesnt need unusual talent, just lots of practice and a good voice

I also wish Dallas would rush to the line on 4th down plays their own 40 hardline on end and try to get their opponent to burn a timeout and/or jump offsides

seems lazy not to try

Lazy and unimaginative. Rodgers is just smart. The guy gets a 12 men on the filed and off sides penalties every game and at key moments of the game. And when he's on, he's just incredibly accurate. How fortunate was GB to go from Farve to Rodgers?

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
The Redskins are doing to the Raiders what the Broncos did to us last week

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
How fortunate was GB to go from Farve to Rodgers?

about as fortunate as any team could possibly dream

I felt like the Cowboys have been as lucky with Dak but his recent play and some of your comments has me skerd

This league is nuts, the Skins are killing a team I thought was gonna be really good, so what does it mean? Oakland aint that good, the Skins are better than expected? Other?

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
And I didn't see this one coming, either.

I agree

I expected the Raiders to roll right over the Redskins. That shit ain’t happening. Not even close.

So much for the Raiders helping us out in the division.

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
This league is nuts, the Skins are killing a team I thought was gonna be really good, so what does it mean? Oakland aint that good, the Skins are better than expected? Other?

There's a lot of that going around today. The Vikings played like crap last week, but today whipped up on a Tampa team that looked dominating. The Steelers handled the Vikings last week, today they couldn't take the Bears. Baltimore's defense was Super Bowl dominant, today they get trashed by Blake Bortles?

I was asked today why I watch games that the Cowboys don't play in. This is why. More so than any other sport, no matter how much you know how things are going to play out, all you really know is that before the day's over crazy's gonna happen somewhere.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
The Redskins are playing like they stole the Raiders play book!

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Rob Kelly picked the worst time to get hurt; Chris Thompson might not let him back on the field...

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Raiders went all in on Carr financially. They better hope that version of Carr doesnt show up often. Wentz ate the 4skins up and he is just OK so far IMO.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Carr has one bad game and it’s time to give up on him?

Really?

Who do you think he is?

Dak?

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
about as fortunate as any team could possibly dream

I felt like the Cowboys have been as lucky with Dak but his recent play and some of your comments has me skerd

I see what you did there Yimy....you're trying to bait me into a confrontation with Laz but I'm not biting.

It's a league of parity where anyone can win on any given day. Cousins made some quality throws last night from what I saw of the game. And the Redskin's D kept harassing Carr all night. One thing is for sure, the NFC East is wide open and every team has flaws. Tonight's game will be interesting.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Here is one positive for us as Cowboy fans that came out of yesterday’s games. Daren Sproles broke his arm and tore his ACL on the same play.

I’m not happy that he’s hurt, but I am happy he won’t take the field when we play the Eagles

Top Bottom