Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
It’s nice to see us finally getting some QB pressure and sacks

Our secondary is going to need all the help they can get

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Overweight. Garrett's conditioning program.

If we see it, you'd think the coaches would as well. Whatever. I expected better this year but I don't know why. When has the red dolt ever coached this team to consecutive winning seasons?

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
If we see it, you'd think the coaches would as well. Whatever. I expected better this year but I don't know why. When has the red dolt ever coached this team to consecutive winning seasons?

NEVER. I don't expect him to this year. Yeah I picked the Cowboys to win the division by default. The other teams do not have a running game, and that will be key as the season wears on. 8-8 might win the division sadly.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Now THAT is Dallas Cowboys football in the Dak era. Let the man RUN on those read options now and again!

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
NEVER. I don't expect him to this year. Yeah I picked the Cowboys to win the division by default. The other teams do not have a running game, and that will be key as the season wears on. 8-8 might win the division sadly.

You think? Everyone has issues but it might take more than that. The East is there for the taking, that's for sure. No one is dominant, although I really thought we would be.

seandude

Spectator
Reaction score
Dak somersaults into the end zone! Woo-hoo! I guess if you can't throw it, pull out the acrobatics. Whatever it takes.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
You think? Everyone has issues but it might take more than that. The East is there for the taking, that's for sure. No one is dominant, although I really thought we would be.

Forgive me for saying this but I love the Cowboys. I hope they lose out, or finish last. Because that might be the only way Garrett is let go. It'll be his last season of his contract coming up, and Jones would really have to think long and hard... do I fire him now, or keep him and see what he does?

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Sacks on two consecutive plays while only rushing 3. I like it!

D Law is still looking good in week three

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score

Dude, those three 8-8 seasons had at least 2 moral victories in each season so when you add the 12-4 record in 2014, thats four (COUNT EM FOUR!!) winning seasons in a row!!

check yourself son and don't try and take shit away from our (& yours) red-headed genius

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Great job Garrett. Don't call a time out and try to get the ball back. Just pocket the 3 time outs.

Top Bottom