bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
Prepare yourself for another edition of "Dez gets shut down by above average corner"

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
d593b21d08901b66d999bcf403c3b386.jpg

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
32 Observations, Week 2 | NFL Analysis | Pro Football Focus

32 Observations, Week 2
BY NATHAN JAHNKE • SEP 21, 2017

NFC EAST

Dallas Cowboys: Left tackle Tyron Smith has gone 11 straight games without allowing a sack, the longest rate for a left tackle in the league.

New York Giants: Defensive tackle Dalvin Tomlinson has five run stops, the most for rookie defensive tackles. He has the fourth-most for an interior defender through two weeks in the past 12 years.

Philadelphia Eagles: The Eagles are one of just three teams with eight or more sacks and eight or more hits on the season. They are led by Brandon Graham with three sacks and five hurries on the season.

Washington: Cornerback Josh Norman has allowed a 36.4 percent catch rate, the second-lowest for cornerbacks who have been thrown at ten or more times.

our next opponent:

Arizona Cardinals: Outside linebacker Chandler Jones has 10 pressures when lining up on the defenses right side, which is tied for the most for all edge-rushers when lined up on the right.

our last opponent:

Denver Broncos: Through two games Garett Bolles has a pass blocking efficiency of 97.5. That is the best for a rookie left tackle after two weeks in the past five seasons.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Prepare yourself for another edition of "Dez gets shut down by above average corner"
That will be a refreshing change from the usual, "Dez gets shut down by the average corner"

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
That will be a refreshing change from the usual, "Dez gets shut down by the average corner"

Dez has never done much against Patrick Peterson and now that he is aging worse than a crack whore I dont see that changing. Oh and for those of you who thought the Ram game was a gimme, I dont think so.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
for those of you who thought the Ram game was a gimme, I dont think so.

me neither, this could get ugly quick

LA's QB looks 100% better than last year, it didn't look like he stood a chance after watching him last season

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Still think we win this week, but almost getting a little concerned. It reminds me a little of last week where there's almost no talk in the media about the opponent. It's Friday and most of the talk is still Zeke's play after the interception, why didn't we run the ball more, etc. It's almost as if all we have to show up and not totally flop and we win. The weeks we play best seem to be when there's talk about the opponent, how the matchups will go, exactly what we have to do to win, etc.

The Cards haven't been good and they're missing a great player in David Johnson, but it's also their home opener and they do have some weapons on defense and a QB who can play well in spurts.

English Cowboy

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Time for some retro Cowboys @ Cards highlights. Remember this from Aikman's rookie season? Showed he had a big arm and even bigger balls. Cowboys still managed to lose the game though.

https://youtu.be/pPY-S2znJa8

Plus James Dixon always ran like he'd crapped himself.

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Not sure how to figure out either Minnesota or Tampa. Today they're both polar opposites of what they were last week...

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
ODB just got clotheslined to save a huge play/possible TD

Go Eagles! LOL

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Pats down by 5 with 1:45 left in the game and they convert on a 3rd and 12

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Now it’s 3rd and 18 after the Texans bumble the INT on the 3 yard line to end the game.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Wtf
Brady hits a wide open receiver in the end zone to win the game with 23 seconds left

God I hate that Guy! LOL

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Giants vs Eagles going into OT unless Wentz pulls a miracle out of his ass

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Eagles rookie kicker makes a fucking 61 yard FG with 2 seconds left to win the game!

Holy Shit!

Top Bottom