bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
Don't pretend you're not excited about tonight's game.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Don't pretend you're not excited about tonight's game.
Is Romo on this SeeBS broadcast tonight? I know it's nationally only on NFL Network, but are they using their #1 crew?

Bay10

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Is Romo on this SeeBS broadcast tonight? I know it's nationally only on NFL Network, but are they using their #1 crew?

No. Thursday Night games will be on NBC this year not CBS.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
No. Thursday Night games will be on NBC this year not CBS.

Well it sure as hell doesn't appear to be on NBC tonight. They show scheduled, "American Ninja Warrior" for three hours, tonight AND next Thursday.

NBC is partnering with the NFL Network now instead of SeeBS?

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Some pretty dreadful football tonight.

You'd like to say its "good defense" but honestly its more "bad offense" and "bad football" than anything else.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Some pretty dreadful football tonight.

You'd like to say its "good defense" but honestly its more "bad offense" and "bad football" than anything else.
Yup, and Collinsworth just makes it completely intolerable.

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
You could have gotten everything worth watching from this game in two highlights; the Deshaun Watson touchdown run and the JJ Watt spear...

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score

Can you imagine having Red as coach, Dalton as the starter, and Cooper Rush as backup. Ginger overload.

Reaction score
Based upon the crapfest Thursday game, and the dismal ratings from week one (down double digits from even last year's bad ratings), the Cowboys are carrying the NFL right now.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Based upon the crapfest Thursday game, and the dismal ratings from week one (down double digits from even last year's bad ratings), the Cowboys are carrying the NFL right now.

And yet there is Goodell, the ultimate ass clown STILL trying to find a way to unjustly bump one of the best players in the league (on the team driving good ratings) out for 6 games IMMEDIATELY.

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score

2 games, both were at home and 1 was vs. a division opponent. yikes...

if i was joe mixon, i'd punch andy dalton right now.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Can you imagine having Red as coach, Dalton as the starter, and Cooper Rush as backup. Ginger overload.
Knock Knock
Who's there?
Owen.
Owen who?

Oh and Two!

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Oh, did I actually get sucked in by one of Hostiles "sources"? My bad. The good news is he was wrong as usual.

That whole fiasco is one of the reasons I quit posting there.

He got mad when I said I didn't see any evidence that the Cowboys were interested in Dalton before the draft. He sent me a PM that said "STOP CALLING ME A LIAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

(and yes, it was in all caps and bolded)

The thing was I never called him a liar in that thread. He was so insecure though that he had to do that.

Top Bottom