Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
Pats traded jacob brissett to colts for wr Phillip dorsett.

Of course it offsets losing the white guy

NYGiantsX4

Spectator
Reaction score
I only hope it means the Patriots will implode this season and Brady calls it quits. Trading Brissett is not good a look for their future IMO.

spiderfan_MJ

In the Rotation
Reaction score
I only hope it means the Patriots will implode this season and Brady calls it quits. Trading Brissett is not good a look for their future IMO.

I agree with Skip when he said this trade means they are less likely to trade Garoppolo, meaning Brady is on the outs in NE.

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
On the other side, after this year Dorsett will either break 1000 yards or he'll be bagging groceries. No in-between in these scenarios...

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
the word on the street is dorsett was brought in to primarily contribute on special teams.

trading brissett means jimmy g is getting franchised next year and they must think he is the heir apparent.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
Dorsett is always fucking hurt. never practices.

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I'm sure they will be fine. They have the best coach and arguably the best staff in the league, plus they play in a lousy division.

just be glad the pats aren't in our division.

belichik plays chess. linehan and marinelli play checkers. and garrett plays chutes and ladders.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
j3xavpH.jpg

spiderfan_MJ

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Brissett threw a pick which gave the Cardinals the game. I guess the positive is that Brissett is still better than Tolzien.

Top Bottom