yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Giants seem like a slam dunk but if a miracle happens and Dallas finds a defense, maybe they can give them a run for their money

what say you?

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
I just have a feeling that Giants defense is going to be salty. Seeing Dak in action propped me up a bit though, hell I might be more optimistic now!

It's between NY and Dallas for sure, I don't see either Washington or Philadelphia improving explosively over last year.

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I really dont like the Evan Engram vs Dallas secondary and no pass rush matchup. Same matchup for Jordan Reed. I honestly dont see the Cowboys doing better than 3-3 in the division.

Last edited:

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Giants seem like a slam dunk but if a miracle happens and Dallas finds a defense, maybe they can give them a run for their money

what say you?

I say you're a ******.

The Giants arnt winning the division with that offense. Hell they might be fortunate to finish .500

The Cowboys are the best team in the division. If the key guys stay healthy we'll run away with the division again.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
I just have a feeling that Giants defense is going to be salty. Seeing Dak in action propped me up a bit though, hell I might be more optimistic now!

Make up your damn mind! :tiptoe

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Yea I don't think the Giants win it either. That OL is really bad. They also have no running game. With that the slow footed mouth breather is going to get killed! And how long will it take before Brandon Marshall chokes out OBJ? They better hope he's on his meds.

Every team in the division is flawed. It's really a toss up. I think by the end of the season there will be no doubt that Dak is the best QB in the division so I'll go with the Cowboys to win the East. I think Philly finishes a close second.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I say you're a ******.

The Giants arnt winning the division with that offense. Hell they might be fortunate to finish .500

The Cowboys are the best team in the division. If the key guys stay healthy we'll run away with the division again.

~GASP~

Well, I never!

I'm so offended.

Dooms!! Dbair called me a ******!!!

:cry

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
We're gonna get raped in the secondary this year, something the flawed Giants are well equipped to do. They also field the best D in the division - as dez, dak and zeke discovered last year

lons

UDFA
Reaction score
If Zeke is out 6 games it certainly won't be us as yet again, we will have to lean heavily on our O to run out the clock and protect a Defense that just can't say no to Pot.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
We're gonna get raped in the secondary this year, something the flawed Giants are well equipped to do. They also field the best D in the division - as dez, dak and zeke discovered last year

Our D stoned them last year too you know.

Prescott is better this year. The Giants OL does not appear to be better this year and honestly I'm not sure their defense is any better.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
If Zeke is out 6 games it certainly won't be us as yet again, we will have to lean heavily on our O to run out the clock and protect a Defense that just can't say no to Pot.

Randy Gregory's the only guy who was suspended due to Pot

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
Our D stoned them last year too you know.

Prescott is better this year. The Giants OL does not appear to be better this year and honestly I'm not sure their defense is any better.

C'mon. Sean Lee might be the only Cowboy to start on that defense. Their D shut down a high-powered Dallas offense with a superb running game and perhaps the finest o-line in the league, whereas our defense only had to counter a middling offense with no running game and an adequate o-line at best.

Reaction score
Tough to call right now. It will probably take an 11-5 record or better to win this year. Can the Cowboys do that without Zeke for 6 games? Maybe... maybe if McFadden can hold onto the ball near the goal line.

The schedule is tougher this year too, at least on paper. I would celebrate that we get the Giants to start at home, but we don't really have a home field advantage.

Taco is going to need to add some sour cream, and become a taco supreme with 10 sacks, and the secondary needs players to get interceptions unlike the last decade in my opinion to have an opportunity to win the NFCE this year.

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Sean Lee might be the only Cowboy to start on that defense.
I agree and it is scary that somebody that fragile is the most important player on this defense. OTOH if Maliek Collins turns into the player I think he can be, he might start for them too.

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Tough to call right now. It will probably take an 11-5 record or better to win this year. Can the Cowboys do that without Zeke for 6 games? Maybe... maybe if McFadden can hold onto the ball near the goal line.

The schedule is tougher this year too, at least on paper. I would celebrate that we get the Giants to start at home, but we don't really have a home field advantage.

Taco is going to need to add some sour cream, and become a taco supreme with 10 sacks, and the secondary needs players to get interceptions unlike the last decade in my opinion to have an opportunity to win the NFCE this year.

The schedule is also tougher for the rest of the NFC East too.

Top Bottom