dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Do these tings work? I get awful reception inside my condo and it now appears I'm staying here for awhile, so looking for options other than going back to a landline (which I haven't had in close to 10 years now)

Are there any affordable one's that do a good job? I saw some that are priced in the hundreds of dollars.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
I don't know anything about performance of the different RF signal boosters - I've always had good signal service here where I live - But I do know I use VoIP for most all of my phone talking, when I am at home. I've had Vonage VoIP for 13 years now. I only use the mobile for mobile use.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
My buddy had a dead spot in the last apartment he rented. He called and complained to Verizon and they sent him a cell booster for free. It appears to have fixed his issues.

It's not perfect but it is better than before and it was free.

Hoofbite

Draft Pick
Reaction score
If you have ATT you can get a microcell. I used one for a while. You need to be able to get a signal to the device but once it's there you'll get full bars. Also needs to be connected to the internet. You can add line 10 phone numbers to receive the signal.

I was living in a shallow canyon at the bottom of the main road up to our ski resort. No service at all. Had to put the damn thing in the window and it was just barely able to stay connected at all times. Cell service was excellent though.

JBond

UDFA
Reaction score
I'm on Verizon and purchased a gizmo the is basically it's own tower. Works great.

Hoofbite

Draft Pick
Reaction score
You get a microcell yet, David? I'll sell you mine. Box may/may not be rigged.

Top Bottom