Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
They may have indeed. He's going to lead them in catches easily.

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Eh, has he done anything that special? He looks okay to me. Solid. But not some difference maker.

I think the real story there is Goff looks miles better than last year. Maybe it changes when games really start, but he looks like he's taken a big jump forward.

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I really don't know if I believe Goff looks that much better. I think it's more that Gurley's running better in the preseason than he did last year, and his receivers are playing better, Kupp in particular. Sometimes, on certain teams a receiver who's solid but not spectacular and catches almost everything thrown to him can be a difference maker.

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I watched at least a quarter yesterday of the Rams-Chargers game when I was at lunch, and I thought Goff did look much better. Not that that's saying a ton, because he was awful last year. But I don't think it was everyone around him, from what I saw.

Cupp does seem to have good hands and be solid, and sure, that's valuable. Just don't think he looks like anything special. Watkins will do more for that team than Kupp.

And BTW, I haven't seen Gurley look good yet. Or more like their OL is still prettybad.

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Cooper was one my draft pet cats last year. His grandfather (Jake) played for the Cowboys. He's legit.

Top Bottom