yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
So this season is YOUR fucking fault!

Damnit, now Clapper can blame our disaster on your predictions and have ANOTHER excuse to keep his job.

giphy.gif

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Mah Gawd, whatta bunch of Homers elsewhere... This poll from back in September...

myimagehost

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
I predicted a 7-9 debacle. Team exceeded my expectations with a 9-7 debacle. Sickening that our coaching couldn't find a way to win three of the very winnable games we lost but should have won.

More sickening how predictable the falloff from last year was.

:dillydilly

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score

NoMoRedJ

UDFA
Reaction score
LOL. Smh. Then what? Linehan is/was not the problem. Personally, I wish Linehan would simply say fuck it and just leave. His reputation is being ruined by both Garrett and Jones. Somewhere down the line it comes to the realization that Garrett is the problem.

Garrett and Jerry.

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Receivers coach Derek Dooley has been fired

So when Dez can’t catch the ball you fire the coach first

NoMoRedJ

UDFA
Reaction score
If that was the case in Jerry’s world we should have fired Garrett a long time ago for not making or winning in the post season

Firing asst coaches allows Jerry to have another excuse to keep Jason. And he's taught Jason well to point the finger everywhere except where it belongs.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Why can’t one of Jason’s assistants be as smart as he was and find a way to get Jason fired like he did to Wade

Top Bottom