MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Garrett is not the problem. Its Jones and always has been. Getting rid of Garrett is a great idea but what real HC would work in Jerry's circus.

I’m willing to give Stephen a chance but Jerry is a hardheaded old bastard. He’s literally Al Davis, and proud of it.

Reaction score
Garrett is not the problem. Its Jones and always has been. Getting rid of Garrett is a great idea but what real HC would work in Jerry's circus.

Perhaps the next regime will suck in different ways. I'm beyond sick of the Garrett show.

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score

Yeah, it will be Jeff Fisher who Jerry admires by the way, looking to pad his bank account for 5 years. In other words, same shit, different 5 years.

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
I honestly cannot see one team that would be coming after him to be their HC if he were fired.

Reaction score
Perhaps the next regime will suck in different ways. I'm beyond sick of the Garrett show.

Me too. He has started ruining the games for me by just being on the sideline. His interviews are pointless jibberish and l have never watched him talk to a coordinator or even attempt to coach up a player during a game. He is just a fraud and it seems to me that everybody around him knows it.

Reaction score
I’m willing to give Stephen a chance but Jerry is a hardheaded old bastard. He’s literally Al Davis, and proud of it.

Somehow, Al Davis was more genuine and always seemed more likable. He was a real football man where ole Jerry boy is a pure snakeoil salesman.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
The only coach with a worse post season record than Garrett lol

Top Bottom