Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Or in other words...
The Honorary yearly Tony Romo thread!

I figured we may as well have one single thread for all the injuries that are piling up. (Just like they do every preseason)

Apparently Charles Tapper is out because he hurt his hip sitting on his ass during the long flight home from Canton?

Seriously?
WTF
0722e6e6d100f72f81e366e837a1406e.jpg

Rookie Marquez White is just one player who is out with the official 2017 Dallas Cowboy team injury (hamstring)
Cedric Thornton - hamstring
Anthony Brown - hamstring
Jordon Lewis - hamstring
Sean Lee - hamstring
Justin Durant - NFI
Joe Looney - toe
Chaz Green - shoulder
Tyrone Crawford - ankle
Tyron Smith - back
Bryce Butler - foot

Why do we have a bunch of our DB's out with Hammy's?

Last edited:

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Apparently Charles Tapper is out because he hurt his hip sitting on his ass during the long flight home from Canton?

Seriously?
WTF
No kidding. Absolutely ridiculous. I'd be embarrassed to even say that.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
b5179a5d30125cca3ff0a1e886d94a4c.jpg

He's no longer a Cowboy but I see he is carrying on with his Cowboy ways, just like Dunbar

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
b07e5cf7c3fcf727bc342a1d80c43504.jpg

Apparently Rico and Xavier Woods had a helmet to helmet collision and they are looking at Rico for a concussion

The cart was brought on the field for him but he was able to walk off the field on his own

Rico has been the one bright spot in the preseason. It would be a shame to see him go down and miss this time that he so very much needs

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
Hitchens out for two months, not the season. better than nothing I guess.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Rico Gathers has been placed on IR

how bad was his fucking concussion to be out this long? Then to be placed on IR for a concussion

Wtf

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score

how bad was his fucking concussion to be out this long? Then to be placed on IR for a concussion

Wtf

Probably to give a couple more months to hone his skills, particularly blocking. We really havent seen him against other teams ones.

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Worse about Gathers on IR is that they are supposedly talking about bringing Hellen back to take his roster spot.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score

Wtf

It's possible they could be using it as an excuse to stash him for awhile longer but Broaddus said the concussion was REALLY bad.

Hopefully it's not one of these career ending type concussions.

Top Bottom