dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
LOL

NOTE *** The Rant Zone has been renamed to the .. Drama Zone .. as the name is more descriptive of the purpose of that forum.

We are now within a week of training camp starting and we've spent most of the summer (especially the last couple of weeks now that desperate media is click-baiting like mad to get people to share their articles with training camp so close) discussing, speculating, defending, attacking, etc. Ezekiel Elliott for what he may or may not have done and what the NFL may or may not do to him.

It is time now to start focusing on the team and training camp!

If you still want to discuss the endless adventures of Ezekiel Elliott and/or other drama-based threads, feel free to do so all you want in the Drama Zone forum.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Johnny Walker GM says he has talked to Elliott about the bar incident but "needs to get more info"

Unfortunately sounds like there might be more to it than just Zeke standing there with his arms crossed.

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Johnny Walker GM says he has talked to Elliott about the bar incident but "needs to get more info"

Unfortunately sounds like there might be more to it than just Zeke standing there with his arms crossed.

With camp starting Monday I'm fully expecting an arrest warrant to be issued for Zeke on Sunday.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
With camp starting Monday I'm fully expecting an arrest warrant to be issued for Zeke on Sunday.
Give Zeke SOME credit though - at least he is living up to the jersey number. Him and that towering idiot Randle, starting to look like two peas in a pod.

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Give Zeke SOME credit though - at least he is living up to the jersey number. Him and that towering idiot Randle, starting to look like two turds in a pot.

I fixed that for you.

Rynie

In the Rotation
Reaction score
All this is so Cowboys. The franchise is a straight up dumpster fire.

RKG.

But the Garrett homers will always say it has nothing to do with character; it's only football related. Even if you want to go with that angle, how are you helping the team if you're missing games?

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
0794bb736006ac2a9c858157b3d8a383.jpg

According to this report the reason this DV investigation hasn't gone away yet is because some of the other owners have bitched and complained that their teams had players suspended so they are putting pressure on The Commissioner to suspend Zeke to "keep things fair"

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
According to this report the reason this DV investigation hasn't gone away yet is because some of the other owners have bitched and complained that their teams had players suspended so they are putting pressure on The Commissioner to suspend Zeke to "keep things fair"
That "report" is SATIRE. "Black Adam Schefter" byline should have been your first clue.

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score

My guess is that the owners of the Eagles, Giants, and Skins are leading the charge.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
My guess is that the owners of the Eagles, Giants, and Skins are leading the charge.
There's no such "charge" but if there were, and they were leading it, they're stupid. You really think our opponents especially division ones want to give this beast the first 4 games off, so those fresh legs can tear up the league the rest of the season?

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
There's no such "charge" but if there were, and they were leading it, they're stupid. You really think our opponents especially division ones want to give this beast the first 4 games off, so those fresh legs can tear up the league the rest of the season?

I think the Giants especially would be perfectly fine with Zeke missing at least the first game. If they had a choice of facing DMC or Zeke, doesn't seem like much of a choice.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
I think the Giants especially would be perfectly fine with Zeke missing at least the first game. If they had a choice of facing DMC or Zeke, doesn't seem like much of a choice.
Get that first win, real important come week 12 right?

NO team wants to see another team's players suspended and wouldn't be lobbying for that even if so. The "article" this idea is based on was satire anyway. False. Supposed to be humorous.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
The take on the owners was actually from the Dan Patrick show.
What you linked us to, wasn't. And some opinion from Dan Patrick isn't any more credible than a satire piece. It's all bullshit.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score

It should be correctly titled "NY Giants owner wants Zeke suspended"

I've thought this all long, that some of the b/s over how long this has taken is due to influence people like that piece of garbage Mara have over Goodell.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score

Absolutely I do, especially Mara.

Games without Zeke mean games we're far less likely to win, and that has a huge impact on the season as a whole.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
What you linked us to, wasn't. And some opinion from Dan Patrick isn't any more credible than a satire piece. It's all bullshit.

Dan Patrick is pretty credible.

And like I said in the other post, several news outlets reported something similar. I really have zero doubt there's some truth to it.

Top Bottom