ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Haha... Back to the "Drama Zone" for a minute... Looked over there and I guess that's basically where they dump all the bad news. Zeke incident, Lucky Whitehead, Damien Wilson, etc.

So it's not manufactured drama between posters. Nope. All legitimate bad news will be quarantined.

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Haha... Back to the "Drama Zone" for a minute... Looked over there and I guess that's basically where they dump all the bad news. Zeke incident, Lucky Whitehead, Damien Wilson, etc.

So it's not manufactured drama between posters. Nope. All legitimate bad news will be quarantined.

I got a feeling the "Drama Zone" gonna be busting at the seems at some point in November and some distgruntled zoners may mosey on over here. Reality becoming a real control freak.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
ESPN's Ryan Clark out there today showing what a true dumbfuck douchebag he really is. "Jerry Jones declaration of Elliott's innocence is unsympathetic to the plaintiff"

Uh no you fucktard. It's called reading all the police and DA info provided, as well as witness testimony and being able to see the woman flat our lied.

I swear I hate everything about fucking ESPN. It's unwatchable now. Was once the most awesome thing ever for TV, now its just a hodgepodge of liberal hacks and losers.

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
ESPN's Ryan Clark out there today showing what a true dumbfuck douchebag he really is. "Jerry Jones declaration of Elliott's innocence is unsympathetic to the plaintiff"

Uh no you fucktard. It's called reading all the police and DA info provided, as well as witness testimony and being able to see the woman flat our lied.

I swear I hate everything about fucking ESPN. It's unwatchable now. Was once the most awesome thing ever for TV, now its just a hodgepodge of liberal hacks and losers.

I read somewhere recently that they have lost an insane number of subscribers over the last 12 months. That was the main reason they had all the layoffs.

Dustdevil

Practice Squad
Reaction score

Ryan Clark's story is unsympathetic to the defendant, a man who hasn't been charged with anything.

Ryan Clark is an awful human being.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I read somewhere recently that they have lost an insane number of subscribers over the last 12 months. That was the main reason they had all the layoffs.

Yep, it's true.

People are sick of their garbage.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Ryan Clark's story is unsympathetic to the defendant, a man who hasn't been charged with anything.

Ryan Clark is an awful human being.

I don't know if he's an awful human being, but I do know he's a fucktard

Top Bottom