bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
I knew he would delete the thread after being humiliated, so I screengrabbed it before he did just that.

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
what do you got goin on in your life (or lack thereof) that would bring you to consistently post fake bullshit little stories online?

and the pic of action figures saying its seal team 6....i mean really....are you kidding me? a grown-ass man posting this? really? ...really?

hopefully he's not disabled or something that would really make life more difficult. i don't wish hardship like that on anyone. you guys ever see the youtube retarded kid who eats chicken nuggets and squirms around on the floor and stuff? that kid can do what he wants outside of hurting another person/animal, and the people will like his shit. he's been on tv and everything. life must be pretty hard for that guy, so he can do whatever he wants online because i'd consider that an escape and big stress reliever.

but

...if this hostile goon is just another
fat bastard
with a tiny dick
living with his mom
and doesn't know how to talk to girls
so he has all these fantasies
and he pumps himself up to the faceless online crowd for likes to help him get through his pathetic existence.

i pity the fool.

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
:lol :lol :lol

Ahahaha... Wonder who deleted that to save his honor... :rolleyes

I did see the dolphin one. That was a great one, too. Any chance you have that one, bb?

Reaction score
I know what prosthetics look like gais. My mom had one.

As if no one else had ever seen a prosthetic limb. GTFO.

Reaction score
And to think this fucking idiot was an admin at CZ. I got into with him via PMs in those days because he is one of those self professed "real fans" that would sling insults from behind the protection of being on the staff. I even asked him if it was possible to place a mod or admin on ignore because he was such a fucking shit weasel.

He's one dude that it would require immense self restraint not to punch him in the face repeatedly if I met him IRL. He's worse than any troll from other teams I've ever encountered. The fact that he is a pathological liar is no surprise at all, nor is it that he had to create his own safe space to hide on the internet since he is more cancerous to Cowboys forums than even 5countem5.

Bay10

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Hostile stopped a terrorist attack? Please tell me more. lol

Top Bottom